Not able to see ads and personal messages

Krittin

I have just created an app using AppYet. I also signed up for Admob and am using it in this app too. However, I have not seen even a single ad since the last few days in my app. Do I need to enable the option of the ads from anywhere?
I am using a SMF forum, installed with a TapTalk plugin. When I click on the option to view the "Messages", the operation does not get completed and I am unable to view them, while I can view them in the TapTalk application.

Best Regards

MrGKanev

Did you added it in "Monetize"? If yes do you have any add removal software installed? Can you send the app link on PM so i can check?

friedrich420

Unfortunately im having the same exact issue with messages. I get an error when i try to view any private messages. My forum is a phpbb3 one and i have installed the tapatalk plug-in. The other problem i have is with the thanks option. It gives me an error about accessing my mobiquo.php file but after refreshing the thanks shows. Any help will be highly appreciated because i just created this app yesterday and so far im very impressed!! The only thing missing imo is the ability to upload pics

Thank you!