No ads

LEYE

I just created my app to test how it works but not showing ads yet...My package name:
com.services.cphorekfuixvjjles_rw

Sent from my Nokia 2 using SERVICES

LEYE

I just created my app to test how it works but not showing ads yet...My package name:

LEYE

Hi Appyet, app has been upgraded but ads not still showing....

Package Name;

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
For apps with no ads showing, first check to make sure Monetize tab is setup correctly.
1. Correct App ID
2. Admob ad type match correctly. Eg: Banner ID should not be used for Interstitial Ads
3. Appeal to Google if your admob app is block by Google. Sometimes you will receive email from Google with title "Google AdMob ad serving has been disabled to your application"
4. Make sure you don't violate any Google Admob policies

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using AppYet Demo

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
For anyone with admob ad issue, please make sure use test ad unit before you published it to app store. Using real ad unit Id in test app is against admob policy, your app could be banned by admob without your knowledge

Sample ad units

The quickest way to enable testing is to use Google-provided test ad units. These ad units are not associated with your AdMob account, so there's no risk of your account generating invalid traffic when using these ad units. Here are sample ad units that point to specific test creatives for each format:

Admob official test  ad unit ID

Banner: ca-app-pub-3940256099942544/6300978111
Interstitial: ca-app-pub-3940256099942544/1033173712

rs91

everything is correct and they still do not show the ads and in new apps it's the same