news feed with picture

xhaber

Hi everybody.
1- I have created a RSS news feeder application. But there is no option to show pictures.
Is there any way to show pictures?
2- Also I would like to make RSS sources selectable by readers. (Like Smartnews or News Gather). Is it possible?

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Feed pictures show automatically if feed itself contain images. What are feed url has no image?

RSS source selectable is by default, Explore Module is enabled by default. It allow user to search, add, remove feeds

Marstein

In lieu of this, I operate a Wordpress news website. I used the Wordpress module to add various feeds to my app. The feed brings up the title and except but does not bring up pictures. I hope this is automatic because I used the already made app appyet provided and made changes to it. I saw that pictures were showing in the previous feeds. I hope changes can be made. Here is a screenshot
Screenshot_20200510-215334.pngScreenshot_20200510-215340.png

xhaber

Feed pictures show automatically if feed itself contain images. What are feed url has no image?

RSS source selectable is by default, Explore Module is enabled by default. It allow user to search, add, remove feeds
The feed have picture.. I have tested other apk creater and checked already on google play apk's that link. All shows picture.. If yo ucheck the rss link trhere is pictures..

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Alright, I have fixed it. The problem is indeed from WordPress. It is now showing images. Thank you
just tested your new setting with images, the image still at low resolution, if possible make sure your feed return high-resolution image.