Need Facebook SDK Installed

Zac F.

Hello,

In order for me to advertise my apps on Facebook the way I want, I must have the Facebook APK installed on my apps.

Once this is done, I will be able to track the performance of my advertising campaigns by seeing how many people have installed the app.

This would be a super great Christmas present, since currently I cannot advertise my apps :(

Zac F.

@appyet Could you look into this soon?

Facebook is a great way to advertise your app to get more downloads, but basically they've made it so you cannot optimize your advertisements for app installs unless you have the SDK installed on your app and you have to provide Facebook with the keystore hash to prove you own the app.

Could you either build something into the apps to make this work or privately message me and maybe help me out just for my apps on the interim?

Here is the link to documentation I'm seeing: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/android/getting-started

With Facebook advertising, I was able to get installs of my app for approximately 25 cents per-install. I was able to reinvest my advertising income into growing my apps and everything was working great until Facebook made this change.