My apps are taken down from play store.

Saiteja

I got this info on mail. All 3 apps got same issue. @appyet please help me.

Issue: Violation of the Personal and Sensitive Information and Usage of Android Advertising ID Policies

We have determined that your app uses a permanent device identifier and does not prominently disclose this practice. If your app collects and transmits personal or sensitive user data unrelated to functionality described prominently in the app’s listing on Google Play or in the app interface, then prior to the collection and transmission, it must prominently highlight how the user data will be used and have the user provide affirmative consent for such use.

Any advertising identifier must not be connected to personally-identifiable information or associated with any persistent device identifier (for example: SSAID, MAC address, IMEI, etc.) without explicit consent of the user.

Ice

Just received same mail. Two of my apps. But I know its going to affect all my appyet apps. Grrrr. @appyet Pls do something about this fast. Thanks.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Are all of your apps built from latest version of appyet?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using AppYet Demo

ayaldev

Only suspends trigger bans not removals
I think I solved my problem by submitting a privacy policy link. My update apss are republished for 2days now

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
for anyone with menu issue, please reply with android version and device type and is it a tablet?