how to write appeal email

help me

netudara

My application suspended reason "Loan Download SDK"

how to restore application in google play store

how to write appeal email

help me
Hello,

I had this application, MY App NAME, for package ID com.xxxx.app for some time on Google Play. However, when I found that the app violates your terms, I decided to Remove the App. That's why I have Clicked on & Unpublish to Unpublish the app. I was planning to publish a new compliant version of this application.
The Problem is the same day I Unpublished this app, I got the email notice below with App suspension.
I think that Google Play automatically counted that as an Update to the App while in fact, I was trying to remove the App not to submit any updates or new apps.
I'm kindly asking you to remove that single Strike on my account. I was trying to remove the non-compliant app, and I feel it is not fair to count that as a strike.
I'd appreciate your cooperation.

Thank you & Best Regards,
Your Name
Stay Safe

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Hello all,

With detail from Google Play, We have released the latest update to fix the App Suspension issue. Please help test it and report back if any issues

4.0.21:
---------------------
- Android: Removed "android.permission.REQUEST_INSTALL_PACKAGES" permission
- Android: Removed Web Module Download feature (Removed com.download.library, which allows Web Module to download files if the link is to a file, it is a common and useful feature, but if it is misused and it is linked to a apk, it could trigger Google Play policy violations, which could result in app suspension)

All V4 apps have com.download.library to allow web module download file from a web link. which triggers Google Play policy scan.
We strongly recommend everyone to rebuild your app with v4.0.21, test it thoroughly, then update your app with the latest version on Google Play, even for apps that don't have Web Module

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
For everyone whose app gets suspended, please check out this guide to get your app status restored:

masongrant

Being a passionate nursing student, I know how tricky dealing with all these reports and writings is normally. Especially if you're sprinting out of time plus your writing skills aren't very well. That's why as soon as I found this interesting resource that made it easier for me both with my application written documents, essays and assignments as well. It's a excellent nursing essay help option for those who simply cannot meet their final target time and who's not able to craft something them selves, for me as for birkenstock student, it was the very best decision during my studying years!

Whavuld98

Being a passionate nursing student, I know how tricky dealing with all these reports and writings is normally. Especially if you're sprinting out of time plus your writing skills aren't very well. That's why as soon as I found this interesting resource that made it easier for me both with my application written documents, essays and assignments as well. It's a excellent nursing essay help option for those who simply cannot meet their final target time and who's not able to craft something them selves, for me as for birkenstock student, it was the very best decision during my studying years!
oh, friend, how I understand you, although I am not studying medicine, but rather business - economic direction, but the tasks are also very difficult. I use https://businesswritingservice.com/accounting-homework-help and am always satisfied. Currently, it is very difficult to overcome this burden on your own, so there is no other way out of this

Whavuld98

I also remembered and wanted to add that I saw examples of writing a medical essay here https://www.nursingpaper.com/examples/medicine/ Maybe it will be useful for those who dared to write an essay on their own. Often, thanks to a good example, you can avoid typical mistakes, or simply understand how exactly it should look