Issue My application is suspended

Antranix

You should have received an email indicating the reason for the suspension, look for it and return to this forum to tell us why it was. This way it's easier to help you.

Yes itsAfter a recent review, we found that your app Defence News Update (com.defence.news.update) is not compliant with one or more of our Developer Program Policies. See below for more information about your app’s status and how to correct the issue.
Reasons of violatio
Issue with your ap
Your app contains content that doesn’t comply with the Device and Network Abuse policy. We found your app is using a non-compliant version of Loan Download SDK which contains code to download or install applications from unknown sources outside of Google Play

If necessary, you can consult your SDK provider(s) for further informatio

Affected Version
APK:155

About the Device and Network Abuse policy
An app distributed via Google Play may not modify, replace, or update itself using any method other than Google Play's update mechanism. Likewise, an app may not download executable code (e.g. dex, JAR, .so files) from a source other than Google Play. Please note that you are responsible for all aspects of your app; by using an SDK in your app, you are responsible for how that SDK behaves within your appYour app has been suspended and removed due to this policy issue.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Hello all,

With detail from Google Play, We have released the latest update to fix the App Suspension issue. Please help test it and report back if any issues

4.0.21:
---------------------
- Android: Removed "android.permission.REQUEST_INSTALL_PACKAGES" permission
- Android: Removed Web Module Download feature (Removed com.download.library, which allows Web Module to download files if the link is to a file, it is a common and useful feature, but if it is misused and it is linked to a apk, it could trigger Google Play policy violations, which could result in app suspension)

All V4 apps have com.download.library to allow web module download file from a web link. which triggers Google Play policy scan.
We strongly recommend everyone to rebuild your app with v4.0.21, test it thoroughly, then update your app with the latest version on Google Play, even for apps that don't have Web Module

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
For everyone whose app gets suspended, please check out this guide to get your app status restored:

Arun Sharma

Due to suspension i immediately buy paid subscription of the app. And resubmit the apk in play store but my account is permanently suspended by google. So @appyet kindly help to shift the subscription on another app as i have already built in appyet account.

Mark2002

Hello:
I already had a response from Google play that they accepted my appeal and I have sent the correction for approval so that it will appear again in the store

salah rayyan

Hello:
I already had a response from Google play that they accepted my appeal and I have sent the correction for approval so that it will appear again in the store
Google accepted the appeal of one of my app
What do I do to bring the app back to the store?