My App Was Removed By Google, This is What they Say....

Aseize Okaztle

After I contacted google to reinstate my apps this is what they sent me.........

Google Play requires developers to provide a valid privacy policy when the app requests or handles sensitive user or device information. We’ve identified that your app collects and transmits the Android advertising identifier: https://data.flurry.com/aap.do, which is subject to a privacy policy requirement. If your app collects the Android advertising ID, you must provide a valid privacy policy in both the designated field in the Play Console, and from within the app.

If your app handles personal or sensitive user data (including personally identifiable information, financial and payment information, authentication information, phonebook or contact data, microphone and camera sensor data, and sensitive device data) then your app must:
  • Post a valid privacy policy in both the designated field in the Play Console and from within the Play distributed app itself.
The privacy policy must, together with any in-app disclosures, comprehensively disclose how your app collects, uses and shares user data, including the types of parties with whom it’s shared.

Please update your app to fix this issue. You may also want to double check that your app complies with all other Developer Program Policies, as additional enforcement could occur if there are further policy violations.
This rejection doesn't impact the standing of your Google Play Developer Account, but repeated violations can result in the suspension of this app or your Google Play Developer account.

Jekarnanti12

please search on the old post.... add privacy policy .. create it with privacy policy generator.. add within your app and playstore..

icanehdian

Hi guys,

This isn't an @appyet issue, they actually solved this with adding additional features to support. When my team ran into this issue, we had to add additional legal structure to our applications because Googles crawlers are getting better and searching everything in your app. How I solved it was hiring a legal attorney to make sure we are in check (because we do big things lol.)

However, if you are rather a small or self made developer, you probably don't have that. There are generators! The best one I find that's easiest to use without limitations or fees is here.

Once you create your Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, you can upload them to places like Pastebin and have it raw link to your application under the "Settings" tab on the appyet website. Just rebuild the app, re-publish on your marketplaces and good to go. If google has any other problems, they will just take it down again waiting for a re-submit.