My app has been rejected from Google Play

elmir

Hello
Google rejected one of my app and I appealed it.

Reason of rejection:
Issue: Violation of Device and Network Abuse policy and section 4.9 of the Developer Distribution Agreement
We don’t allow apps that interfere with, disrupt, damage, or access in an unauthorized manner the user’s device, other devices or computers, servers, networks, application programming interfaces (APIs), or services, including but not limited to other apps on the device, any Google service, or an authorized carrier’s network.

Per section 4.9 of the Developer Distribution Agreement: “You will not engage in any activity with Google Play, including making Your Products available via Google Play, that interferes with, disrupts, damages, or accesses in an unauthorized manner the devices, servers, networks, or other properties or services of any third party including, but not limited to, Google or any Authorized Provider. You may not use user information obtained via Google Play to sell or distribute Products outside of Google Play.”

Google replay to my appeal:

Hi,

Thanks for contacting the Google Play Team and I am sorry for the delayed response.
During review, we found that your app (com....)violates section 4.9 of theDeveloper Distribution Agreement (DDA):
  • You agree that you will not engage in any activity with the Store, including the development or distribution of Products, that interferes with, disrupts, damages, or accesses in an unauthorized manner the devices, servers, networks, or other properties or services of any third party including, but not limited to, Android users, Google or any mobile network operator. You may not use customer information obtained from the Store to sell or distribute Products outside of the Store.
For example, your app allows users to download Soundcloud's content.

After making changes, if you believe your app complies with our policies, please submit your app and we’ll review it again.

This rejection doesn't impact the standing of your Google Play Developer Account, but repeated violations can result in the suspension of this app or your Google Play Developer account.

If I can be of further assistance, please let me know.

Kind regards,
Jane
The Google Play Team

Main purpose of my app podcasts from soundcloud, I entered in it soundcloud rss feed and users can listen and download this sounds from many channels.

So I think you need to make an option to active or disable download from podcasts feed to solve this issue.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Hello
Google rejected one of my app and I appealed it.

Reason of rejection:

Google replay to my appeal:

Main purpose of my app podcasts from soundcloud, I entered in it soundcloud rss feed and users can listen and download this sounds from many channels.

So I think you need to make an option to active or disable download from podcasts feed to solve this issue.

Thank you for getting exact detail problem from Google, it helps a lot, we will try to make download podcast optional in the next version

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using AppYet Demo

Ice

I had similar issue but updated all my affected apps to template version 3.1.42 and they were initially accepted but days later suspended again. Then I updated to template version 3.1.43 and so far they have all been reinstated (few days now)

app AFRIKATOON

Problème: violation de la stratégie d'utilisation de l'ID de publicité Android et de la section 4.8 de l'accord de distribution pour les développeurs

LCallaghan84

My app removed from google play for this reason
Issue: Violation of Usage of Android Advertising ID policy and section 4.8 of the Developer Distribution Agreement

Yuval

My app was removed from Google Play Store for a second time in just a few weeks. This is the message:

Hello,

This email is to alert you that one of your applications is not currently in compliance with our AdMob program policies and as a result, ad serving has been disabled to your application.

Issue ID#: 122367776

Ad serving has been disabled to: com.historia.co.il

Action required: Check all other remaining applications in your account for compliance.

Current account status: Active

Violation explanation

GOOGLE PLAY REMOVAL: AdMob publishers are not permitted to abuse or promote the abuse of any Google product, such as Google Play, YouTube, or Blogger. This includes circumventing, or providing the means to circumvent, the policies or terms of these or other Google products, such as by allowing users to download YouTube videos.

If your app is removed by Google Play policy enforcement, please contact Google Play about an app removal here. If Google Play reinstates your app, please submit an appeal to our team.

Action required: Check account for compliance
While ad serving has been disabled to the above app, your AdMob account remains active. We suggest that you take the time to review the rest of your applications to ensure that they’re in compliance with our policies, and to monitor your apps accordingly to reduce the likelihood of future policy emails from us. Additionally, please note that our team reserves the right to disable accounts at any time if we continue to see violations occurring.

Mohamed iha

Thank you for getting exact detail problem from Google, it helps a lot, we will try to make download podcast optional in the next version

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using AppYet Demo

There is no option like this in appyet
Our apps are rejected