My App Got Suspended From Google Play

Shubham Mishra

My App Got Suspended . I got this mail from google play. what to do now?:(:(

This is a notification that your application, PaidFreeDroid, with package ID com.paidfreedroid, has been removed from the Google Play Store.

REASON FOR SUSPENSION: Violation of the alternative stores provision of the Developer Distribution Agreement.

This particular app has been disabled as a policy strike. If your developer account is still in good standing, you may revise and upload a policy compliant version of this application as a new package name.

This notification also serves as notice for other apps in your catalog. You can avoid further app suspensions by immediately ensuring that no other apps in your catalog are in violation of (but not limited to) the above policy. Please also ensure your apps’ compliance with the Developer Distribution Agreement and Content Policy.

All violations are tracked. Serious or repeated violations of any nature will result in the termination of your developer account, and investigation and possible termination of related Google accounts. If your account is terminated, payments will cease and Google may recover the proceeds of any past sales and the cost of any associated fees (such as chargebacks and payment transaction fees) from you.

If you feel we have made this determination in error, you can visit the Google Play Help Center article for additional information regarding this suspension.

The Google Play Team

Red-Black

NU1wSs2.png

:((((