My Adsense Account is Disabled

Waleed

Hello

My Adsense is Disabled for Stupid Reasons and I have more than 14000 users on my app, How can I use ads in my apps any way to create new account for admob or change admob network?

Thanks

fuezen

Seems you need to create update of app , make new admob account and use that in update version of that app.

It will take time to move all active users but this is the fastest solution for you.

Do not wait for google to enable your current blocked account, in 90%+ cased it will never happen.

Sent from my pWerus82

Waleed

I see option for Admob Mediation Networks: Adfonic, MobFox, InMobi, Admob, Millennial Media, Thats mean I can create account on these networks without admob account?

joseph raphael

when admob ban an App, it bans the whole package name "com.yourapp" even if you created a new admob account you won't be able to use it.

Your only option is to create a new app with a new package name, also make sure that ALL the content of your App is yours or you have a copyright permission to use it (RSS feeds, websites, domains, videos, articles, photos.... etc). otherwise you'll get banned again and again until you lose your developer account for good.

Waleed

Thanks for replay but I want other solution provide ads i saw some networks in monetiz tab Adfonic, MobFox, InMobi, Admob, Millennial Media but i can't know its working without admob account or not because i don't like work with admob again.