Move application to a different account

Zaher

Hi,

I have created my first application using AppYet for a friend and he liked it, then I wanted to move the application to my friend's account so that he can upgrade it to the Pro version and keep working on it.

I tried to re-create the application using the same package name in my friend's account, but got an error that the package name is already used, so I created the application in a different package name at my friend's account and wanted to delete the application from my account so that I can re-create it using my friend's account and the newly created app as a template.

But after I deleted the application from my account, I was still unable to re-create it again in my friend's account using the same package name!

Is it possible to move the deleted application to my friend's account or completely delete the application so that I can re-use the package name at my friend's account?

Who should I contact to supply the required details of my account, the application package name, and my friend's account?

Kind regards,

Zaher.

Zaher

Hi AppYet,

My problem cannot be solved by the community, am I going to get any response from you?

Kind regards,

Zaher.

Zaher

Dear AppYet,

Am I invisible here? Is there a way to get a commercial support? What is going on?

Kind regards,

Zaher.