Looking for translators for AppYet v3.1.26/v3.1.27

Bayo

I can help in
We are looking for new translators, If you could help, please email us at appyet@gmail.com

We give out Pro license to thank anyone who help us translate.

Requirements:
————
1. Want to be a language translator, make long term commitment, quick response to new translation requests
2. Have enough professionalism, maturity, and talent to translate application into your local language.

Sample String.xml
————-
You can download latest strings.xml for all languages at: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tq7qbhiq9cwqlh1/res2.z

I can help in translation of Yoruba in Nigeria

sanju

I'm from India, and I will complete translation for following Indian languages.
বাংলা (Bengali)
हिन्दी (Hindi) hi Missing Translation
मराठी (Marathi) mr Missing Translation

Benzil Farah

I found many errors in Nepali Language translation. I can correct the errors. Please let me know if i can share my work...

Martha Vergara

Hi , i would like to review the Spanish translation . I have sent to you guys an email already. I am specialized in European Marketing and speak Spanish, English and German., living in German but working with many USA networkers yeara ago. Used to live 12yeara in USA , now back in Germany since 6 yeara ago.

Maryam

Hi, just want to know... Is there anyone translating in Urdu.... I can translate from English to Urdu.....

Clever Inspired

We are looking for new translators, If you could help, please email us at appyet@gmail.com

We give out Pro license to thank anyone who help us translate.

Requirements:
————
1. Want to be a language translator, make long term commitment, quick response to new translation requests
2. Have enough professionalism, maturity, and talent to translate application into your local language.

Sample String.xml
————-
You can download latest strings.xml for all languages at: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tq7qbhiq9cwqlh1/res2.zip

Please DO NOT start translation right away, email us first to make sure language is not already translated by other translator(s)

Thank You
I can do Italian and/or Romanian if not done already. Let me know.