LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

xavihichem2424

please fix this problem

Issue with your app​
Your app contains content that doesn’t comply with the Device and Network Abuse policy. We found your app is using a non-compliant version of Loan Download SDK which contains code to download or install applications from unknown sources outside of Google Play.

If necessary, you can consult your SDK provider(s) for further information.

Affected Version(s):
APK:8

Reasons of violation

About the Device and Network Abuse policy​
An app distributed via Google Play may not modify, replace, or update itself using any method other than Google Play's update mechanism. Likewise, an app may not download executable code (e.g. dex, JAR, .so files) from a source other than Google Play. Please note that you are responsible for all aspects of your app; by using an SDK in your app, you are responsible for how that SDK behaves within your app.

Publishing Status

App status: Suspended​
Your app has been suspended and removed due to this policy issue

himanshudhar

I think it's better to remove all your app from play console by unpublishing it, made with appyet to be save from account termination.

Upload the new updated app in testing or beta. If everything clear, then publish again.

xavihichem2424

I hope that time will suffice. To create the same apps with the same package name on another platform, such as Andromo
before i get suspended my account

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
This could be a false positive by Google Play, please try to contact Google Support to get more details, at the same time, we are actively looking into and try to find what might be the cause for the issue with Google Play.

1. AppYet doesn't use "Loan Download SDK", nor we could find any information about "Loan Download SDK" online.
2. Following are download features we have in AppYet (not using any third-party SDK for any of the following features):
  • Allow users to download podcasts (Feed/Media Module)
  • Web Module: Allow users to download a file from the in-app browser if the URL is linked to a file (Web Module)
For all people facing "Device and Network Abuse policy" issue, please report back if your app contains Web Module to allow download of your or other app apks.

krees

Thanks Appyet. I received a suspended notification from Google and yes, the app contains Web Module.
In the module I just put text and links to magazine websites and mailto links.

rahul meena

This could be a false positive by Google Play, please try to contact Google Support to get more details, at the same time, we are actively looking into and try to find what might be the cause for the issue with Google Play.

1. AppYet doesn't use "Loan Download SDK", nor we could find any information about "Loan Download SDK" online.
2. Following are download features we have in AppYet (not using any third-party SDK for any of the following features):
  • Allow users to download podcasts (Feed/Media Module)
  • Web Module: Allow users to download a file from the in-app browser if the URL is linked to a file (Web Module)
For all people facing "Device and Network Abuse policy" issue, please report back if your app contains Web Module to allow download of your or other app apks.
No, I didn't use any url that allow user to download apk file but my all apps suspended

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-30-19-25-25-223_com.google.android.apps.playconsole.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-30-19-25-25-223_com.google.android.apps.playconsole.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_2021-05-30-19-25-15-398_com.google.android.apps.playconsole.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-30-19-25-15-398_com.google.android.apps.playconsole.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_2021-05-30-19-30-06-807_com.google.android.apps.playconsole.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-30-19-30-06-807_com.google.android.apps.playconsole.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 21

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
No, I didn't update to 4.0.17 my last update was 24th May and 4.0.17 released on 26th May.
Thanks for the clarification, sound like 4.0.17 didn't cause the "Loan Download SDK" issue.

At this moment, we don't have much information to help fixing this issue, or most likely could be false positives from Google Play. Please again, contact Google Play support and hope they could give some insight on how to fix this issue, or hope if false positives, they could reverse their decision to unsuspend your apps.

Eduardo

My suspended apps use the web module with a simple page linking to Wikipedia and getting a picture from a website. The are both upgraded to 4.0.17.
Writing to Google now.