LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

In which version we can expect alternative Ad Networks like Appodeal, Mopub or something else? Can you please confirm? Are you considering it or not? We need to make a decision for our app based on your response. Thank you. Seeking your attention @appyet .

diagogfc

Bugs Report
  1. Facebook ads not working being it Banner,Medium banner and Interstitial ad
  2. Admob Interstitial ads not showing on podcast. most of the ad revenue gained are from interstitial ads ( ad should pop up when user click on podcast feed for every 1 minute)
  3. Add option to choose between appyet v3 podcast template and v4
  4. unable to locate podcast media after downloading, it should save on external storage

appyet kindly look into these @appyet

DBN

"Module Image as fallback" is disabled but i still see module image on my article. I like style before the update.
note: l also disable "Default Article Image:" on setting.
Please fix this. Thanks
@appyet

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
"Module Image as fallback" is disabled but i still see module image on my article. I like style before the update.
note: l also disable "Default Article Image:" on setting.
Please fix this. Thanks
@appyet
please attach screenshot to show before and after upgrade to show the differences.

jhon efe

The welcome image is reduced to a very small size of 96x96px, it is very small almost not seen, even uploading a larger image is always automatically reduced to that size, please correct that. @apppyet

Toufik

Why am I seeing a limitation of 300,000 characters, while I have a file of less than 140,000 characters.
I have posed this problem many times and have not received any answer
thank you @appyet

Attachments

• Sans titre.png
    Sans titre.png
    6.5 KB · Views: 20

DBN

this Feed URL doesn't show the second screenshot, please provide exact feed URL to show second screenshot
This is also same problem. Before update, it displays image article on image list article in apk. After i update to v4.0.15, it displays only with image modul. It happen only on my blogger feed.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
This is also same problem. Before update, it displays image article on image list article in apk. After i update to v4.0.15, it displays only with image modul. It happen only on my blogger feed.
Please show screenshot before and after, also provide feed url to reproduce exact problem

hello @appyet
My app has turned off ads but it has been 2 weeks since it still has ads from you but not my admob ads?
For admob, I think you should change or supplement the ad that automatically turns on while viewing the article, because the way to display ads like this is not only for me and other publishers to have their accounts canceled by google. I have disabled google ads to 2 accounts, but before, when I didn't use the service you provided, I used the andromo side.
I hope you fix it early so we can make money from the app
thank you.