LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

Bahaa

@appyet There's an issue i have with Home module, not for all apps.
For one of my apps Home doesn't show by default on first install, though state of the module is "Added" and it's Enabled.
This occurs only to this app: com.nigeria.news
Any idea how can i fix this issue ?

BONGO Trends

Please make the option thats there is options for users to be able to use version 3 templates for users who don't like version 4.please appyet please hear this

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Pls Someone should help me with this, I want to publish my app today I'm still trying, it is not getting enabled after refresh, am I the only one facing this
We are releasing a new version with many fixes hopefully within 24 hours, please wait

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using AppYet Demo

migoel585

Thanks for the suggestion. V4 only integration with Firebase is for analytic, no longer support messaging through firebase.
I thinking you are suggesting to add a share app button on the left menu drawer, we will consider it and might added for future release, but not right away, since it would need translation

Hello friend @appyet When you tell me, analysis is just to see how many people connect? well it doesn't tell me either. how many people are connected. I mean the problem is that it doesn't connect to the server. it tells me waiting for it to connect to the server. And I do not understand why? :( Seriously you know it would be good when they release a version, leave the previous one and let everyone choose whether or not to update. Because there are applications that with the new version were damaged. In my case the one of Movies, it has in firebase that all days automatically send a message telling users that there are new movies and so more people come in. but now how will I warn them? it would be good to implement a notification system even if it is. and the share application button would be great. you told me that you need translation, well leave us the option to put buttons in the menu part, and we create a button with the URL of the application and so users can go to classify it, it is very important that because the more people classify it, the more people download it in Google Play and it is beneficial for everyone, but download more money for us and for you do not believe?

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Hello friend @appyet When you tell me, analysis is just to see how many people connect? well it doesn't tell me either. how many people are connected. I mean the problem is that it doesn't connect to the server. it tells me waiting for it to connect to the server. And I do not understand why? :( Seriously you know it would be good when they release a version, leave the previous one and let everyone choose whether or not to update. Because there are applications that with the new version were damaged. In my case the one of Movies, it has in firebase that all days automatically send a message telling users that there are new movies and so more people come in. but now how will I warn them? it would be good to implement a notification system even if it is. and the share application button would be great. you told me that you need translation, well leave us the option to put buttons in the menu part, and we create a button with the URL of the application and so users can go to classify it, it is very important that because the more people classify it, the more people download it in Google Play and it is beneficial for everyone, but download more money for us and for you do not believe?
We will look into your suggestion, depend on demand, we might bring back Firebase Messaging in future release. please hold off upgrade your app if you don't find it better than your current one

migoel585

A SUPER RECOMMENDATION: I know it is a bit late but it would be spectacular that in the Media module where we can put audio videos and photos, you also have a box for comments. Remember that I told you that if you could put a description box and you said yes, that in this version you are going to get it. A comment box would be nice too, you know why? because we would like to know us and those who watch the video for the first time if they liked the content. I say this because it really would be THE BEST. I hope you like my recommendations friend @appyet

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Still looking for translators for following languages:

ខ្មែរ (Khmer)
Afrikaans
Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
Bahasa melayu (Malay)
Čeština (Czech)
Cрпски (Serbian Cyrillic)
Dansk (Danish)
Euskara (Basque)
Føroyskt (Faroese)
Galego (Galician)
Hrvatski (Croatian)
Íslenska (Icelandic)
Kiswahili (Swahili)
Latviešu valoda (Latvian)
Limba română (Romanian)
Magyar (Hungarian)
Malti (Maltese)
Português (Portuguese)
Shqip (Albanian)
Srpski (Serbian Latin)
Suomi (Finnish)
Svenska (Swedish)
tiếng việt (Vietnamese)
Zulu
Беларуская мова (Belarusian)
Български (Bulgarian)
Македонски (Macedonian)
татарча (Tatar)
עברית (Hebrew)
বাংলা (Bengali)
தமிழ் (Tamil)
ภาษาไทย (Thai)
ქართული (Georgian)
한국어 (Korean)
日本語 (Japanese)

Ivan boytz

Please @appyet bring back form of the fixed-bottom ads banner placement and interstitial ads placement as it was before, for admob and Facebook audience network, in this version 4.0 some of in-feeds banners ads sometimes are not shown or take more than 20 minutes to load , i tested it in More than three devices (tecno W5 lite, Samsung A2, Infinix smart 2) please Fix this issue for the next version release , or restore it as it was before .
Thank you @appyet for your Service.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Please @appyet bring back form of the fixed-bottom ads banner placement and interstitial ads placement as it was before, for admob and Facebook audience network, in this version 4.0 some of in-feeds banners ads sometimes are not shown or take more than 20 minutes to load , i tested it in More than three devices (tecno W5 lite, Samsung A2, Infinix smart 2) please Fix this issue for the next version release , or restore it as it was before .
Thank you @appyet for your Service.
Banner Ad at the bottom of screen right above Navigation Bar is discourage by Admob. check out: https://support.google.com/admob/answer/6275345?hl=en

migoel585

hello how are you friend @appyet I would like to ask you a question, when are you going to release version 4.0.1 of the application? is that I want to see the improvements. and upload my games and online courses application. and I want to see what improvements there are to have it 100% updated.

zoyouness

Hello @appyet
I hope where the problems of Facebook ads, banners and interstitials are solved.
and i also hope that you, sir, will make these features available free to users Appyet (interstitial ads and native)
thanks
please accept my respect

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    289.8 KB · Views: 6

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Template V4.0.1 has been released with many improvements and bug fixes. Please check it out and report back with any issues and suggestions.

For people like older Menu Drawer Navigation, a new option is now available unser Settings tab "Navigation Mode: Menu Drawer (Classic)"

migoel585

Template V4.0.1 has been released with many improvements and bug fixes. Please check it out and report back with any issues and suggestions.

For people like older Menu Drawer Navigation, a new option is now available unser Settings tab "Navigation Mode: Menu Drawer (Classic)"

I AM SURPRISED WITHOUT WORDS. if this is a small update I don't want to know A SUPER UPDATE. I AM IMPRESSED.