LATEST: AppYet v4.0.25 Released

Alaa Ahmed

@appyet

If your title exceeds the device bad behavior threshold on any core vital for a given phone model, then Google Play may reduce the visibility of your title for users on that phone model. For example, we may exclude the title from some discovery surfaces, and in some cases, we will show a warning on your store listing to indicate to users that your app may not work properly on their phone. The Play Store will start applying store listing warnings on November 30, 2022.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
I'm not modify apk manually before publishing it to google play.
Dear Sir,

Yes. I published latest version 4.0.24.But app is not open when the update. Please check.

Link - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.automobile.reviews

View attachment 2340
We could reproduce your problem, it appears installation from the bundle is the problem. we ask everyone to hold off the publication of 4.0.24 aab (bundle) to Google Play, we are working on resolving this issue.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
I'm not modify apk manually before publishing it to google play.
Please upgrade your app to, it should your app crash issue. please report back if problem remains

---------------------
4.0.25:
---------------------
- Android: Fixed App bundle (aab) built with 4.0.24 crash issue

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Hello All,

4.0.25 has been released to fix App bundle (aab) built with 4.0.24 crash issue. if you publish your 4.0.24 to Google Store using AAB, your app most likely crash. we recommend you upgrade your app to 4.0.25.

We strongly recommend you test your aab using the following Google recommended method to download apk and test locally before you publish your upgraded app

Browse and download APKs for specific device configurations

When you upload your app bundle, the Play Console automatically generates split APKs and multi-APKs for all device configurations your app supports. In the Play Console, you can use the app bundle explorer to see all APK artifacts that Google Play generates, inspect data such as supported devices and your app’s delivery configuration, and download the generated APKs to deploy and test locally.

Change log

---------------------
4.0.25:
---------------------

netudara

Hello All,

4.0.25 has been released to fix App bundle (aab) built with 4.0.24 crash issue. if you publish your 4.0.24 to Google Store using AAB, your app most likely crash. we recommend you upgrade your app to 4.0.25.

We strongly recommend you test your aab using the following Google recommended method to download apk and test locally before you publish your upgraded app

Browse and download APKs for specific device configurations

When you upload your app bundle, the Play Console automatically generates split APKs and multi-APKs for all device configurations your app supports. In the Play Console, you can use the app bundle explorer to see all APK artifacts that Google Play generates, inspect data such as supported devices and your app’s delivery configuration, and download the generated APKs to deploy and test locally.

Change log

---------------------
4.0.25:
---------------------
Thank You Sir. I will check.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
sorry, my mistake. pb seems fixed !
after the upload of my version code 125 (with v4.0.25), google still put an alert but it concerns the previous apk (version code 122) and not the new one.
Thanks for confirmation.

com.flurry.android:analytics has been removed completely in latest template, Google should not complaint about the latest version.

Please report back just in case latest version has issue.

Sumera Malik

@appyet plz see this issue
This means that on Android 12 and above, your app can't accept traffic from some web URLs. To fix issues and make sure that users go directly to your app, go to the Deep links page.
plz sir Help me what i do????

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-13 at 13-19-56 Deep links Prize Bond Checker Online.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-13 at 13-19-56 Deep links Prize Bond Checker Online.png
    16.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot 2022-11-13 at 13-20-17 Deep links Prize Bond Checker Online.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-13 at 13-20-17 Deep links Prize Bond Checker Online.png
    183.6 KB · Views: 11

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
@appyet plz see this issue
This means that on Android 12 and above, your app can't accept traffic from some web URLs. To fix issues and make sure that users go directly to your app, go to the Deep links page.
plz sir Help me what i do????
Http scheme has been removed, we don't support deep link. Publish latest version should fix this warning

Sumera Malik

Http scheme has been removed, we don't support deep link. Publish latest version should fix this warning
ok one more issue here today check this
its your update v: 4.0.25, before release show this warning ...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-12-03 at 15-02-26 Releases Review Jaloliddin Rumi Mevlana Urdu.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-03 at 15-02-26 Releases Review Jaloliddin Rumi Mevlana Urdu.png
    42.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
ok one more issue here today check this
its your update v: 4.0.25, before release show this warning ...
Can you check if your app build with 4.0.25 has version code 5? starting 4.0.24 com.flurry.android:analytics has been completely removed. Please double check to make sure this warning is against your latest version