LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

Sumera Malik

@appyet plz see this issue
This means that on Android 12 and above, your app can't accept traffic from some web URLs. To fix issues and make sure that users go directly to your app, go to the Deep links page.
plz sir Help me what i do????

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-13 at 13-19-56 Deep links Prize Bond Checker Online.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-13 at 13-19-56 Deep links Prize Bond Checker Online.png
    16.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot 2022-11-13 at 13-20-17 Deep links Prize Bond Checker Online.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-13 at 13-20-17 Deep links Prize Bond Checker Online.png
    183.6 KB · Views: 15

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
@appyet plz see this issue
This means that on Android 12 and above, your app can't accept traffic from some web URLs. To fix issues and make sure that users go directly to your app, go to the Deep links page.
plz sir Help me what i do????
Http scheme has been removed, we don't support deep link. Publish latest version should fix this warning

Sumera Malik

Http scheme has been removed, we don't support deep link. Publish latest version should fix this warning
ok one more issue here today check this
its your update v: 4.0.25, before release show this warning ...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-12-03 at 15-02-26 Releases Review Jaloliddin Rumi Mevlana Urdu.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-03 at 15-02-26 Releases Review Jaloliddin Rumi Mevlana Urdu.png
    42.1 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
ok one more issue here today check this
its your update v: 4.0.25, before release show this warning ...
Can you check if your app build with 4.0.25 has version code 5? starting 4.0.24 com.flurry.android:analytics has been completely removed. Please double check to make sure this warning is against your latest version

netudara

Can you check if your app build with 4.0.25 has version code 5? starting 4.0.24 com.flurry.android:analytics has been completely removed. Please double check to make sure this warning is against your latest version
Dear Sir,

I think this update is right.Please wait for January 23, 2023.We can see google massage. Then You can give us right update.

Thank you

Sumera Malik

@appyet yes i rebuild APP & submit new V 4.0.25

We found some problems with your release
i think after upload , show v 4.0? or after submit button not create new version??

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-12-03 at 18-12-20 AppYet - App Creator Create Android App FREE!.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-03 at 18-12-20 AppYet - App Creator Create Android App FREE!.png
    130 KB · Views: 42
  • aa.png
    aa.png
    34.4 KB · Views: 28
  • ee.png
    ee.png
    19.4 KB · Views: 21
  • ff.png
    ff.png
    21.6 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

33 / 5.000

What do these errors mean?

This APK includes unused resources and codes that are sent to users. Your app would be smaller if you used the Android App Bundle. When the app is not optimized for the device settings, the download and install size is larger than necessary. Larger apps have lower install rates and take up space on users' devices. Warning There is no deobfuscation file associated with this APK. If you use obfuscated code (R8/proguard), uploading a deobfuscation file makes it easier to analyze and debug crashes and ANRs. Using R8/proguard can help to reduce app size. know more Warning This APK contains native code, and you have not uploaded the debug symbols. We recommend that you upload a symbol file to make it easier to analyze and debug crashes and ANRs.

Muhibullah

Since the last update, when i install the apk it works fine but when I download the app from playstore it crashes all the time.
Checked it in different mobiles and all of them had the same issue.
Please need your urgent support in regards.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Since the last update, when i install the apk it works fine but when I download the app from playstore it crashes all the time.
Checked it in different mobiles and all of them had the same issue.
Please need your urgent support in regards.
Make sure upgrade your app to v4.0.25. previous version v4.0.24 has crash issue with bundle app.

Report back if crash still occur after you publish your v4.0.25

diagogfc

- Android: Fixed App bundle (aab) built with 4.0.24 crash issue
There is warning on playstore when i try to publishing the new bundle
Cleartext traffic allowed for all domains
Your app's Network Security Configuration allows cleartext traffic for all domains. This could allow eavesdroppers to intercept data sent by your app. If that data is sensitive or user-identifiable, it could impact upon the privacy of your users.
Consider only permitting encrypted traffic by setting the cleartextTrafficPermitted flag to false, or adding an encrypted policy for specific domains.

Learn more

Muhibullah

Make sure upgrade your app to v4.0.25. previous version v4.0.24 has crash issue with bundle app.

Report back if crash still occur after you publish your v4.0.25
Thank you. It is already v4.0.25.
v4.0.24 had crash issues with only some devices but v4.0.25 has the same issue with all devices.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Thank you. It is already v4.0.25.
v4.0.24 had crash issues with only some devices but v4.0.25 has the same issue with all devices

We just downloaded your app from play store with release date Dec 3rd, it works fine, no crash. Can you email us a screen record to show us the issue

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
There is warning on playstore when i try to publishing the new bundle
Cleartext traffic allowed for all domains
Your app's Network Security Configuration allows cleartext traffic for all domains. This could allow eavesdroppers to intercept data sent by your app. If that data is sensitive or user-identifiable, it could impact upon the privacy of your users.
Consider only permitting encrypted traffic by setting the cleartextTrafficPermitted flag to false, or adding an encrypted policy for specific domains.

Learn more
Clear text traffic is on purpose, we might make it configurable in the future.

Muhibullah

Just tried it now and it is working fine. yesterday I had checked it in 4 different devices and it was crashing with all of them. thanks

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
after uploading new APP 4.0.25 error show, new version not publish on google play.. what i do sir?
Please check your version code, make sure the version code show in warning is same version code you just published with 4.0.25. 4.0.25 has flurry completely removed, new version should not have warning