LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

still unable to download apk for 1 of my 3 apps.

APK File Not Found​

The APK File has expired, please go to Submit tab to rebuild your application to receive a new download link.

I still can't update app com.public.domain.movies

Download link is not working: https://appyet.com/Default?utm_medi...il&dguid=3d6cd0cb-1277-42d5-9d0e-5bf449e66594

And the panel shows no download link even after I submit to build.

This is the only one that doesn't work. I updated about 6 others to 4.0.21 with no problem.

Any news on that problem @appyet ?
same issue to me.
The first (*) of my three apps fails. Same to you ? Maybe a clue for appyet ?
(*) first of the listed apps on the home page appyet.com

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member

saadithya

Any more suspensions after latest release, also can someone please tell me what have you written in the appeal form so that the community can use it to republish the apps.

Eduardo

Any more suspensions after latest release, also can someone please tell me what have you written in the appeal form so that the community can use it to republish the apps.
I wrote:

The app does not "modify, replace, or update itself using any method other than Google Play's update mechanism" in any way. Also, searching in Google for "Loan Download SDK" brings zero results, so I'd appreciate a clarification and more information from your side.
I use a platform called Appyet to create the app and the developers are puzzled and asked for clarification.
Thanks

I haven't received any response though.

MITS APP WORLD

Email from Google Play Support....

Please also note that suspensions count as strikes against the good standing of your Google Play Developer account. Egregious or multiple policy violations can result in suspension, as can repeated app rejections or removals.

If your developer credentials are still in good standing with Google Play and if your app allows for it, you can publish a new compliant version of the app by following these steps:

1. Make the necessary changes to your app to address the issues described above, if possible.
  2. Double check that your app complies with all other policies listed in the Developer Policy Center as additional enforcement could occur if there are further policy violations.
  3. Sign in to your Play Console and upload a new app using a new package name and a new app name.
    • For auditing purposes, we won't be able to reinstate or remove apps that have been suspended due to policy violations.
    • You'll need to upload the policy compliant app with a new package name and a new app name.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Latest v4.0.21 should address the issues described "
  1. Make the necessary changes to your app to address the issues described above, if possible."
Please let us know anything else we could help.

netudara

Email from Google Play Support....

Please also note that suspensions count as strikes against the good standing of your Google Play Developer account. Egregious or multiple policy violations can result in suspension, as can repeated app rejections or removals.

If your developer credentials are still in good standing with Google Play and if your app allows for it, you can publish a new compliant version of the app by following these steps:

1. Make the necessary changes to your app to address the issues described above, if possible.
  2. Double check that your app complies with all other policies listed in the Developer Policy Center as additional enforcement could occur if there are further policy violations.
  3. Sign in to your Play Console and upload a new appusing a new package name and a new app name.
    • For auditing purposes, we won't be able to reinstate or remove apps that have been suspended due to policy violations.
    • You'll need to upload the policy compliant app with a new package name and a new app name.
Its mean they remove your app?