LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

Your app seem fine, please give admob some tine to fill the ads, have you tried admob test ad unit id? If test ads working, there would be no issue with admob implementation.
Pro get remaining 30% , only when appyet not ad allocation with your app. In your case, you get 100 at this moment

Still the application I have two issues that need your support
1. When I activate the search bar it does not show up in my application however in the options menu it is still displayed when I open any article
2. When I disable the search bar it still appears in the options menu when I open any article
I don't want the search bar to appear in the menu of choice when opening an article because it doesn't work.

Toufik

We want to apply the search bar style on the main page to the rest of the articles, and make it appear and hide according to the choice of the developer
thank you @appyet

Attachments

• IMG_20200504_182940.jpg
    IMG_20200504_182940.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 14

migoel585

Hello @appyet I want to recommend that you implement the Tappx SDK in the applications so that we can generate more income or also help us grow with this SDK. It would be good if you looked at it and saw the advantages it gives. It would be VERY useful for everyone. Look at her and tell me how are you.

I await your prompt response, here I put the link of the page: TAPPX

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
New Website: Published redesigned landing page. Also supported languages are configurable in Settings tab.
Report back for any issues

No Android Template change in this release

Last edited:

Marc

@appyet I personally like the redesign but I think it is not the best typeface. Roboto Slab is one that I really like and could look good. Also, the titles should be in bold to highlight.

The function of selecting the available languages is great! Many thanks! :) Anyway, the "Default language" option appears in the app's selection menu, which I think doesn't work.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
@appyet I personally like the redesign but I think it is not the best typeface. Roboto Slab is one that I really like and could look good. Also, the titles should be in bold to highlight.

The function of selecting the available languages is great! Many thanks! :) Anyway, the "Default language" option appears in the app's selection menu, which I think doesn't work.
Thanks

MDSoft

The new landing page is nice but there is still something important missing for us and:

Support

I'm sorry but I really can't understand.

I think if we pay 100 $ for a product, we should at least have email support.

We definitely do not want to write everything on the forum.

You and your team (if it exists, we don't know) will not always respond via the forum

For example, I paid $ 200 last week and I don't know if everything is all right because nothing has changed.

At least you could offer technical email support for every pro application!

Please find a solution to this problem.

Thank you!

noraabawi

I set the feedplaceholder in the explore module but feedplaceholder not working, my added feed apear under the home tab and not on the left menu where i place the feedplace holder

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
I set the feedplaceholder in the explore module but feedplaceholder not working, my added feed appear under the home tab and not on the left menu where i place the feedplace holder

In module detail, you can choose to show the module on left menu drawer Module -> Details->check "Show in Menu Drawer"

FeedPlaceHolder is for User Added Feed. It will be placed at the position where FeedPlaceHolder on Menu Drawer. in (Settings->Navigation Mode = Menu Drawer), it will show automatically. In (Settings->Navigation Mode = Home Tab), You have to make sure go to Module Details and check "Show in Menu Drawer"

migoel585

Hello friend @appyet cordial greetings, you can put back in v3 version the support for GIF images in MEDIA. Because I use a lot of GIF images to personalize and give life to my application. I hope you take that into account. (Exactly what I want is for the gif image to be displayed outside the feed and inside the feed.) I hope to get myself explained.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Hello friend @appyet cordial greetings, you can put back in v3 version the support for GIF images in MEDIA. Because I use a lot of GIF images to personalize and give life to my application. I hope you take that into account. (Exactly what I want is for the gif image to be displayed outside the feed and inside the feed.) I hope to get myself explained.
We could make it configurable in future releases.

Hello
@appyet
How to optimize my app size, in my app only include rss feed from my website Also doesn't have any other features however app size my size is too large after installing the application the size of the application has nearly 50 mb this will make my users reduce the install count hope you support thanks

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Hello
@appyet
How to optimize my app size, in my app only include rss feed from my website Also doesn't have any other features however app size my size is too large after installing the application the size of the application has nearly 50 mb this will make my users reduce the install count hope you support thanks
Apk size can't be reduced at this moment. 50mb after install is relatively small