LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

Hello @appyet
Please help me I am experiencing the following error:
1. Ad admob does not show up in my app. I have inserted the ad code and user code into the app however it still does not appear
2. I have enabled the search bar feature however it does not work.
3. There is a launcher icon in every rss feed that contains a link to the app. I can't change how to delete it.
Here is the Download my app link:
http://www.appyet.com/Handler/ApkFile.ashx?guid=4114ae72-edb1-4bb9-9130-62b4a76a029f

Thanks.

Please let me know How to embed Daily Motion videos in @appyet made app?
I want to use the Daily Motion API. Can anybody tell me the detailed info? like which module to use for API/SDK integration?

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
@appyet Is it possible to add the function of activating the geolocation permission? My application has a couple of websites that have a GPS function and I think it would be interesting :) Thanks!
Web module already support Geolocation, we haven't enabled with permission, will make it configurable for future release

Lakshay70

Changes and bug fixes we want in future release @appyet
  1. Please fixes image gaping bugs in rss posts. This bugs appeared in 4.0.11 and later templates.
  2. Please add powerful download manager in app. Some users download video or audio, sometimes it may paused due to internet connectivity or something else. When users resume downloading video or audio file, it's begin download from started.(0%)
  3. My app has video downloading or watching videos online stuff. In-app online video player is awesome but some features is missing like 10 seconds forward or 10 second previous button. (i know double tap feature is available but forward and previous button looks more professional in video player instead of double tap or both feature remain in app is also good idea).
  4. My all video's source link is same (for download or watch online), but when users click on thus link video playing online. But some users also want to download videos. We want when users click on thus link a popup appear with Watch Online | Download. When users click on Watch Online video playing online and when users click on Download then link open in external browser. (Video is also download in in-app download manager if is also supported pause and resume, because video file size is 1.0 GB or more. If every time video download failed or started again from 0%, users will be irritated)
  5. A share link of our app. We want a module for this where i add custom title for our app and a share link of our app. When users click on share app, then all social apps open and users share our app title and link across social platform.
  6. Rating on play store. We want a module for this where we add play store link of our app and custom title (Like "Enjoying our app", "Rate our app on play store", "Like our app Rate us on play store")
  7. Slideshows of latest Posts (Like Netflix and Google Play Store) we hope to see something like that on our app (for example the latest 10 articles on a slider and the others on the regular layout)
We hope @appyet take a look at this features and release it in future build.
@appyet please take a look at it and please reply with this thread

Have you tried Admob?
Yeah, In the beginning when I created the app. My app has nearly 100K installs. No Admob. No Facebook Ads. No other option available. Please help me out. I emailed you. Please check my mail. Need your help.

Last edited:
Hey @appyet,

I want to inform you that Inline Banner Ads are against Facebook Audience Network policy. Kindly remove it ASAP to protect other users account from being blocked by Facebook. You can see the banner placement guidelines at https://www.facebook.com/business/help/1216784088497802?id=915444882243344

The inline banner that you have placed in newer version 4 leads to accidental clicks and poor quality impressions. Place Banner at the bottom or top only as per given in the above link. Maybe Admob differs from these guidelines but Facebook doesn't allow banners in between interface elements. Hope you understand it. Save other @appyet users accounts.

Dear developers, I lost my Facebook Audience Network account due to accidental and poor quality ad clicks because of inline banners. Kindly SAVE your account.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Hey @appyet,

I want to inform you that Inline Banner Ads are against Facebook Audience Network policy. Kindly remove it ASAP to protect other users account from being blocked by Facebook. You can see the banner placement guidelines at https://www.facebook.com/business/help/1216784088497802?id=915444882243344

The inline banner that you have placed in newer version 4 leads to accidental clicks and poor quality impressions. Place Banner at the bottom or top only as per given in the above link. Maybe Admob differs from these guidelines but Facebook doesn't allow banners in between interface elements. Hope you understand it. Save other @appyet users accounts.

Dear developers, I lost my Facebook Audience Network account due to accidental and poor quality ad clicks because of inline banners. Kindly SAVE your account.
We will fix this asap

alaanhaliko

Can someone help me? Why FCM isn't working when i try to send message or notification for my users they don't get it even when i tried installing app on my phone to test but it also didn"t work although i uploaded my firebase services.jso to app.yet but no luck, in short i did everything! Nothing worked to send messages/notifications using firebase! Any solution?
You can contact me here :
Facebook, Instagram : @alaanhaliko
Please help pleeeeeeeeeeease!

Sishir

Why does the podcast module display same picture? It doesn't display the new post picture? @appyet can you please help?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200502-104437.jpg
    Screenshot_20200502-104437.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 18

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
We are redesigning AppYet landing page, please reply with some testimonial for our platform, your testimonial might be part of our upcoming AppYet landing page.

Format:
"testmonial"
- "your name"