LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

diagogfc

What kind of custom design are you looking for?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using AppYet Demo
I want my app to be like music streaming app which will have all the needed features such as
  • Advance music player
  • Playlist
  • Offline Download (Mp3 format)
Before that i want below circled links to open in the app browser without redirecting to the feed source or url.

I have included the apk download link below
http://www.appyet.com/Handler/ApkFile.ashx?guid=93cbfaaf-6e46-45eb-a0ec-431bb77fd408

Attachments

• IMG_20200407_113700.jpg
    IMG_20200407_113700.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 30

John89

Thank you very much for your great work Appyet.
I use blogger, the problem is that now the images are seen in poor quality in apyyet

Sorry my poor English

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Thank you very much for your great work Appyet.
I use blogger, the problem is that now the images are seen in poor quality in apyyet

Sorry my poor English
Was previous version v3 has better image quality? Please reply with download link to your app from build email

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using AppYet Demo

Toufik

@appyet . first I want to thank you for this work, especially for your response to our requests and trying to customize the application according to the wishes of thousands of people,
I have some notes about the new update:
1 when trying to update the application, the page remains on version 4.0.3 and the new update is not shown, look to the pictur attached.
2 ads still do not appear On web modules, or on feed pages after opening it,
3 still cannot move from the new page to the classic page,
4 allways we could not change language in the app.
5 We thank you for adding the search feature to the web module, but it looks primitive and does not display the search results in a professional way.
I hope you fixe this probs in future
my app link http://www.appyet.com/Handler/ApkFile.ashx?guid=b123f5e8-d15c-41cb-a394-ffbf8de98a79

Attachments

• IMG_20200407_133642.jpg
    IMG_20200407_133642.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 31

migoel585

hello friend @appyet perfect it made me laugh, yesterday was in version 4.0.1 and when I woke up today it was already in 4.0.4 but improving as always thank you very much. I want to make a suggestion to the Media module, it was EXCELLENT, there is a possibility that when we make a text media, the link we place will not open outside the application. I mean have a choice that says. open outside or open inside. so how do you feed them? that the links we can choose where to open them. (I say this because there are applications that can make excellent use of this module) if you had both options. thank you very much EXCELLENT WORK. If you can not no matter there we see how we manage. regards

Okan OKYAY

Hello @appyet
Thanks for this update.

The pencil icon in the forum module messages section shows two. When I enter the inbox and the sent ones, it can be exited by pressing the back button twice. (1.jpg)

The tab color in the forum and downloads has changed to orange. This seems to be incompatible with the color in the classic menu drawer. It spoils the concept.
It would be nice if there is a setting for users to change the classic menu drawer and tab colors. (2.jpg)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 27
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 27

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Hello @appyet
Thanks for this update.

The pencil icon in the forum module messages section shows two. When I enter the inbox and the sent ones, it can be exited by pressing the back button twice. (1.jpg)

The tab color in the forum and downloads has changed to orange. This seems to be incompatible with the color in the classic menu drawer. It spoils the concept.
It would be nice if there is a setting for users to change the classic menu drawer and tab colors. (2.jpg)
Create new Theme in Themes tab, you should be able to customize colors in your app including tab highlight colors

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
We are looking for translators for the following languages

ខ្មែរ (Khmer)
Afrikaans
Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
Bahasa melayu (Malay)
Čeština (Czech)
Cрпски (Serbian Cyrillic)
Dansk (Danish)
Euskara (Basque)
Føroyskt (Faroese)
Galego (Galician)
Hrvatski (Croatian)
Íslenska (Icelandic)
Kiswahili (Swahili)
Latviešu valoda (Latvian)
Limba română (Romanian)
Magyar (Hungarian)
Malti (Maltese)
Português (Portuguese)
Shqip (Albanian)
Srpski (Serbian Latin)
Suomi (Finnish)
Svenska (Swedish)
tiếng việt (Vietnamese)
Zulu
Беларуская мова (Belarusian)
Български (Bulgarian)
Македонски (Macedonian)
татарча (Tatar)
עברית (Hebrew)
বাংলা (Bengali)
தமிழ் (Tamil)
ภาษาไทย (Thai)
ქართული (Georgian)
한국어 (Korean)
日本語 (Japanese)

fitness

Thanks for update but there are some bugs I hope you fix it.
  1. All script does not work in web content in web modules > for example if you want to create body fat calculator via css and script.
  2. All links open in the built-in browser even if you choose to open it in the default browser.
  3. Poor image quality for blogger.com feeds.
  4. The translate option is no longer available in feeds.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Thanks for update but there are some bugs I hope you fix it.
  1. All script does not work in web content in web modules > for example if you want to create body fat calculator via css and script.
  2. All links open in the built-in browser even if you choose to open it in the default browser.
  3. Poor image quality for blogger.com feeds.
  4. The translate option is no longer available in feeds.
please reply with apk download link you received in your build email

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
v4.0.5 released with High Priority bug fix. Fixed issue: sync causes old feed articles to lose the thumbnail images. If you want to release to Google Play, please make sure to upgrade to this version.
I would recommend all of you to hold off the release to end-user for a few days, in case more high priority issues are discovered.

diagogfc

v4.0.5 released with High Priority bug fix. Fixed issue: sync causes old feed articles to lose the thumbnail images. If you want to release to Google Play, please make sure to upgrade to this version.
I would recommend all of you to hold off the release to end-user for a few days, in case more high priority issues are discovered.

migoel585

hello friend @appyet you know what I have noticed? That Google interstitial ads only works when you put in a blogger feed or any feed. but it does not activate when you pass between videos that are hosted in the Media module. can you do something? since we could all earn much more. I mean that when they pass between videos, interstitial advertising can appear. well it's just a recommendation. I hope some answer and I know that you will have one that will make me remove the doubt. Thanks a lot. excellent 4.0.5 update

diagogfc

Thanks for the new update.
Please the feed links after after content should open in the in app browser or kindly display the Visit website link like that of the attach image on th podcast feed

We want to maintain the users.

Attachments

• IMG_20200407_113700.jpg
    IMG_20200407_113700.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_2020-04-07-16-27-29-713_com.appyet.demo.v4.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-04-07-16-27-29-713_com.appyet.demo.v4.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 18

Toufik

@appyet There is a defect in the update, the file you download is not mine
I downlead a file of another person.
plz fix