LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
For some reason since the new update has been issued Google Play won't accept any new apks. It looks like the format has changed from 'com.xxx.xxx' to 'com_xxx_xxx' hence it doesn't appear to be recognising it as a valid filetype.

@appyet can you investigate please?
did you use apk or aab?

Elvis8236

Kindly include Adcolony to your monetization platform, Google Admob always encounter issue. Facebook Audience Network not available in all countries, making monetization impossible

Tusoporte.app

Hello how are you @appyet I hope you are very well, I have time creating an application, and when I go to upload it to google play I get this: Your Android App Bundle uses an upload certificate with a key that is too weak.

I imagine you are working on an upcoming update, and I understand the effort you are making.

Thank you very much, I hope that update will be released soon to fix that error.

I also propose that in the home module, there are several icon designs since they are very small.

Without more to say, I await a prompt response, to be able to upload my application that I have been building for a long time.

akr

@appyet
Getting this error at the time of uploading .aab file when publishing a new app.

“Your Android App Bundle uses an upload certificate with a key that is too weak.”​

ss.PNG

Tusoporte.app

hello how are you, I would like to make a query, someone has managed to call a module from a web page. (For example) I am creating an application, but the start is a web page with several buttons.

There is a way to call any module from the web button, within the application. For example the photo module.