LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

netudara

Please ask them when you appeal what to do with old application packages. I have an app that has been updated over 30 times in three years. It turns out that you need to somehow remove old versions, but there is no such function.
go play store support and ask to remove all old apks

They will send this msg

Hi Wanni,

Thank you for contacting Google support. This is Charlon, one of the associates and I'll be assisting you today. I hope you're well and safe during these days.

I can see that you have questions about how to delete old apk files from published apps. No worries, I'll do my best to help!

To help me troubleshoot better, could you please provide the following questions below?:

• What application are you requesting to delete your old apk files?
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Within 48 hours of our last interaction, you'll receive a short survey via email. We’d love to hear your feedback about our interaction today and your overall experience with Google support.

ASHTECH

go play store support and ask to remove all old apks

They will send this msg

Hi Wanni,

Thank you for contacting Google support. This is Charlon, one of the associates and I'll be assisting you today. I hope you're well and safe during these days.

I can see that you have questions about how to delete old apk files from published apps. No worries, I'll do my best to help!

To help me troubleshoot better, could you please provide the following questions below?:

• What application are you requesting to delete your old apk files?
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Within 48 hours of our last interaction, you'll receive a short survey via email. We’d love to hear your feedback about our interaction today and your overall experience with Google support.
Thank you very much, I will write to them.

nfou3

@appyet important!!! i have 2 upgraded apps to 4.0.21, still these apps got suspended, same issue: "your app is using a non-compliant version of Loan Download SDK".
help please.

Attachments

• IMG_20210605_201940.jpg
    IMG_20210605_201940.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_2021-06-05-20-20-08-841_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-05-20-20-08-841_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_2021-06-05-20-20-27-742_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-05-20-20-27-742_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 19

netudara

@appyet important!!! i have 2 upgraded apps to 4.0.21, still these apps got suspended, same issue: "your app is using a non-compliant version of Loan Download SDK".
help please.
Please check effect apk ver...google play suspended many apps without human checking and also they got more response time for apppeal.They are not sofsoftware engineer s.becasue they have not work at home method

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
help please.
Please check your suspended apk version, this could be/most likely be the version before the v4.0.21. If so, please go through Appeal

rahul meena

Sir @appyet ,
I had created new app with v4.0.21 ,and going through internal test. Now test result showing 21 issue with app, is this issue can be ignored or not PLZ help

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-06-21-59-35-389_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-06-21-59-35-389_com.android.chrome.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_2021-06-06-21-58-33-347_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-06-21-58-33-347_com.android.chrome.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 9

djprmf

Anyone here that had the app suspended was able to restore it? After the latest version?
Sharing of feedback is also important!

djprmf

Im not saying about me.
Feedback from others, how is the process going? How many actually restored the app?

djprmf

Is "pending response" from Google.

But i think is also importante to know from others.hear how is this being solved, if anyone have any serious issue or even different response.

Is a very important step on cases like this....

carmen1977

I accepted an appeal for one ... I'm waiting to see the others. Hopefully they won't block it again.
I'm trying to restore admob ads too .. but can't find the right way or communicate with them ...

salah rayyan

قبلت استئنافًا لأحد ... أنا في انتظار رؤية الآخرين. نأمل ألا يقوموا بحظره مرة أخرى.
أحاول استعادة إعلانات admob أيضًا .. لكن لا يمكنني إيجاد الطريقة الصحيحة أو التواصل معهم ...
ماذا كتبت لهم في الاستئناف ، وكم من الوقت انتظرت حتى يردوا عليك؟

carmen1977

Ok ... I understand that after the app is published in the store the ads should be automatically restored without further action ... I hope