LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
hello @appyet
My app has turned off ads but it has been 2 weeks since it still has ads from you but not my admob ads?
For admob, I think you should change or supplement the ad that automatically turns on while viewing the article, because the way to display ads like this is not only for me and other publishers to have their accounts canceled by google. I have disabled google ads to 2 accounts, but before, when I didn't use the service you provided, I used the andromo side.
I hope you fix it early so we can make money from the app
thank you.
What is your package name?

[QUOTE = "vanthanh88, bài đăng: 13996, thành viên: 9187"]
xin chào [USER = 1] @appyet [/ USER]
Ứng dụng của tôi đã tắt quảng cáo nhưng đã được 2 tuần kể từ khi nó vẫn có quảng cáo từ bạn nhưng không phải quảng cáo admob của tôi?
Đối với admob, tôi nghĩ bạn nên thay đổi hoặc bổ sung quảng cáo tự động bật trong khi xem bài viết, bởi vì cách hiển thị quảng cáo như thế này không chỉ đối với tôi và các nhà xuất bản khác bị hủy tài khoản bởi google. Tôi đã vô hiệu hóa quảng cáo google thành 2 tài khoản, nhưng trước đây, khi tôi không sử dụng dịch vụ bạn cung cấp, tôi đã sử dụng phía andromo.
Tôi hy vọng bạn sửa nó sớm để chúng tôi có thể kiếm tiền từ ứng dụng
cảm ơn bạn.
[/TRÍCH DẪN]

com.tim.hieu.cong.giao

In which version we can expect alternative Ad Networks like Appodeal, Mopub or something else? Can you please confirm? Are you considering it or not? We need to make a decision for our app based on your response. Thank you. Seeking your attention @appyet .
I think @appyet only answers the questions that matter to him. Great. I just asked for Yes or No but you have no time to reply. Thanks.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
I think @appyet only answers the questions that matter to him. Great. I just asked for Yes or No but you have no time to reply. Thanks.

At this moment, there are no other ideal ad network other than Admob and Facebook. Any new ads network will increase apk size, we have to balance for most of users do not have such request

Marc

At this moment, there are no other ideal ad network other than Admob and Facebook. Any new ads network will increase apk size, we have to balance for most of users do not have such request
@appyet What I think would be important is to try to remove the unused libraries. In my case I use AdMob instead of Facebook Ads, but when I scan the app, I see that the Facebook library is still installed. I have always thought that it is a company that does not respect the privacy of users, and therefore, I do not want there to be anything from Facebook. Could you look for the next version please? :)

Eduardo

@appyet the Chromecast is not working for Webm files. I can only get audio in all files, but the video doesn't show up. It's the same in 3 different apps, and all worked some time ago.

Lana9

hey @appyet I wanna let you know that the white timeline doesn't appear when you are watching a video on it's full-view like what you can see in the right screenshot

Attachments

• photo_2020-07-29_05-09-54.jpg
    photo_2020-07-29_05-09-54.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 16
  • photo_2020-07-29_05-13-50.jpg
    photo_2020-07-29_05-13-50.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 16

You can at least change the implementation of the Facebook Ads. As it leads to accidental ad clicks as per their policy. And because of that Facebook blocked my account. Refer to this SS below. Facebook banners can only be placed at the bottom or top not between the content as per below SS.Appyet version 3 ad placement is right. But after upgrading to v4, my account has been blocked due to policy issue. Seeking your attention @appyet.

Wrong FB Banner Placement.PNGor Go to https://www.facebook.com/business/help/1216784088497802?id=211412110064838