LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

migoel585

Friend @appyet you can put in the theme module, put any color in Primary Background Color, because I want to make an application with other background colors. Could you help us there? to put Dark and Light, and so we can play better with the themes.

migoel585

Friend @appyet I think there is a problem in the version my application does not want to show all the feed it has loaded. Example only put 12 or 7 and when I enter there are more than 100. It does not show me the total.

Dear Friend @appyet

High Priority: Need More Ad Networks for Monetization, Below are the top suggestions.

- StartApp
- UnityAds
- Epom
- MoPub
- AppLovin
- AdColony

Please do it ASAP. Running out of money due to accounts blocked by Admob/Facebook Ads.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Dear Friend @appyet

High Priority: Need More Ad Networks for Monetization, Below are the top suggestions.

- StartApp
- UnityAds
- Epom
- MoPub
- AppLovin
- AdColony

Please do it ASAP. Running out of money due to accounts blocked by Admob/Facebook Ads.
UnityAds seem to only support game

specialspiel

Hi @appyet,
When I add new media URLs, the new sort order is not respected,
All the new added media URLs jump to the last positions.
Please, fix it.Screenshot_20200520-040927~2.png

Last edited:
Hello
@appyet
I think you should add a mapping module to the project 'note the map, don't copy the address map and paste it into the web module'
in the map module, it will have the following functions that I think are needed:
-on on and off to find locations near you,
-Add 1 or more addresses to the map so that it can search for the nearest location.
thanks.

Abdoel

Pro only get 100% Ad allocation when AppYet is not Ad Allocation Share with your app. If AppYet started Ad Allocation Share with your app. you still only get 70%. Lite always get 70%
what do you mean 70-100% for app creator?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-21 at 07.36.25.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-21 at 07.36.25.png
    85.8 KB · Views: 7

Lakshay

@appyet when next build release, please release it with powerful download manager, it's essential need of my app. Without powerful download manager my app becomes useless. I make a alternate way for users to download videos from my app in external browser, I make a 'click to copy' link button for videos download, when users click on 'click to copy' button and video downloadable link copied and users paste those link in external browser to download videos, and users spent less then 1 minute in my app, it's totally loss of ads revenue. Because users click on that link and leave my app in less then 1 minute and use external browser for downloading videos. If users clicks on my video link directly in app, video playing online in in-app video player but i also want users download videos in in-app download manager not in external browser and watching videos online in in-app video player. @appyet make a button on that videos like in v3 templates. when users click on it. A popup appear with two option. One with 'Watch Online' and second one is 'Download" and it works accordingly.
(Note:- Posted Several Times This Issue)

Last edited:

Alaa Ahmed

@appyet

Splash Image in my apps small ( image size 1024×1024 )
and It is also surrounded by white color

Attachments

• Screenshot_٢٠٢٠٠٥٢٥-٠٩٢١٠٥_ .jpg
    Screenshot_٢٠٢٠٠٥٢٥-٠٩٢١٠٥_ .jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 16