LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
hi appyet, Can i make group with search keyword , for example, i want to show all article for "covid 19" from all my feed, and make it in a shorcut menu "covid 19 news"
Create a FeedQuery Module and use SQL Like statement

eg: IsRead=0 AND IsDeleted = 0 AND Description LIKE '%covid%'

Following are a list of fields you can filter:
FeedItemId, FeedId, Title, Description, Article, Link, Author, PubDate, CreatedDate, IsRead, IsDeleted, IsAllowDelete, IsStar, CommentsLink, CommentsCount, CommentsWebLink, Thumbnail, Thumbnail1, Thumbnail2, Snippet, EnclosureLink, EnclosureType, EnclosureLength, EnclosureDuration, EnclosureCurrentPosition, UniqueKey, IsQueued, QueueOrder, ArticleStatus, EnclosureStatus, CacheGuid, DescriptionHashCode, TitleHashCode, PlayDate

Last edited:

Marc

Hello @appyet: Would it be possible to add the function to put a default photo for those articles that do not have a photo? Currently, I have an RSS Feed module in my app, and some articles don't have photo. I would like that in those that do not have, to be able to configure a default one. I would like to have the option to put a different default photo for each RSS. Thanks!

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Hello @appyet: Would it be possible to add the function to put a default photo for those articles that do not have a photo? Currently, I have an RSS Feed module in my app, and some articles don't have photo. I would like that in those that do not have, to be able to configure a default one. I would like to have the option to put a different default photo for each RSS. Thanks!
will consider it for future relaese

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
i just publish Version 4.0.12 as beta to app store and it seems to have problem with Nokia N1
Issue: java.nio.channels.OverlappingFileLockException
Also there was 34 warnings. Your app uses unsupported APIs that may not work on current or future versions of Android
@appyet
seem None of error come of your app, what is your package name?

Marc

Create a FeedQuery Module and use SQL Like statement

eg: IsRead=0 AND IsDeleted = 0 AND Description LIKE '%covid%'

Following are a list of fields you can filter:
FeedItemId, FeedId, Title, Description, Article, Link, Author, PubDate, CreatedDate, IsRead, IsDeleted, IsAllowDelete, IsStar, CommentsLink, CommentsCount, CommentsWebLink, Thumbnail, Thumbnail1, Thumbnail2, Snippet, EnclosureLink, EnclosureType, EnclosureLength, EnclosureDuration, EnclosureCurrentPosition, UniqueKey, IsQueued, QueueOrder, ArticleStatus, EnclosureStatus, CacheGuid, DescriptionHashCode, TitleHashCode, PlayDate

@appyet It would be interesting to put this information (list of fields) on the module page, just as I have done by editing the HTML ;)

upload_2020-4-21_13-15-33.png

MDSoft

Dear @appyet

If you search for something in Explore Modules, the results are returned whose results are no longer valid
Somehow you can improve the results.

For example; If the feed doesn't produce any results, hide it

And as mentioned earlier, please .
I don't want to search the podcast and feed in the same page! This is not user-friendly in the cell phone when hundreds of results are listed.
How old systems can be implemented.

Feed(Channel) | Podcast | Tab

Appyet is getting better every day.
In any case, thank you for your effort!

Toufik

Dear @appyet

If you search for something in Explore Modules, the results are returned whose results are no longer valid
Somehow you can improve the results.

For example; If the feed doesn't produce any results, hide it

And as mentioned earlier, please .
I don't want to search the podcast and feed in the same page! This is not user-friendly in the cell phone when hundreds of results are listed.
How old systems can be implemented.

Feed(Channel) | Podcast | Tab

Appyet is getting better every day.
In any case, thank you for your effort!

I previously raised these figures before, but, no answer

megahz

Hi, what is the name of this grid layout selection. Id like to choose it for some modules but dont dont the name.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200421-150948.png
    Screenshot_20200421-150948.png
    281.9 KB · Views: 24

Marc

@appyet Another suggestion that I think is not very difficult to apply is that you allow disabling available languages in the app. Thank you!

alaacoool

Good suggestion :)

utopolofc

Hello! i upgraded the app but instead of showing facebooks ads it shows adsence ads while i do not have adsence ads! what is the reason