LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

Toufik

4.0.12 released with critical bug fixes

4.0.12:
- Android: Removed Banner Ads from Web Module (cause Policy violation and crash)
- Android: Fixed Start Intro not display when background color not set
- Android: Updated support libraries

Thank you @appyet very much for these updates.
In fact I have some notes and some requests. 1 - because you removing Ads in the web modele ( web countent) Itis a very unfortunate thing, especially my application depends on the web content, and we hope that you will try as much as possible to return it to clean web content from any links.
2 - We hope that you will develop the search feature in the every modules to become optional as it is on the home page, This is because the multiplicity of features allows us to create two applications, one is normal and the other is pro and may be paid.
3- Can you add a feature that allows us to add 2 main pages,
4- I want to make a paid app, does this violate your policy?

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Thank you @appyet very much for these updates.
In fact I have some notes and some requests. 1 - because you removing Ads in the web modele ( web countent) Itis a very unfortunate thing, especially my application depends on the web content, and we hope that you will try as much as possible to return it to clean web content from any links.
2 - We hope that you will develop the search feature in the every modules to become optional as it is on the home page, This is because the multiplicity of features allows us to create two applications, one is normal and the other is pro and may be paid.
3- Can you add a feature that allows us to add 2 main pages,
4- I want to make a paid app, does this violate your policy?
You can create as many app as you like, paid version need to hide ads, which u need Pro subscription

hussam hajjar

@appyet do you try web link module when disconnected all network connection old ver get page tell you you need to open wireless or 3/4G
but now this is not good option to show our client the link pager error

Toufik

I have clean web content, which is regular articles that do not contain any links to sites, I edit them on Word and copy them into the website's content, meaning that I am making an effort to deliver this information to users of the application, no matter why I am deprived of some of the revenue from the ads that appear on This content, please @appyet try to find a way to return ads in web content,

I already tried that. I used the *added and hidden* , When I launch the app, I cant find the module anywhere.

Pls understand my point @appyet, I've been saying this for a long time but you are not attending to it. This is different from the state

You gave us an option to show/hide module in the left navigation menu, I'm only requesting that you should also give us the option to show/hide module in the home launcher. Pls understand.

It's obvious I'm being snubbed. I just really need this

migoel585

@appyet Hint: Can you put the new starter module on, put on multiple times? also that the MEDIA module is dynamic so that it is not updating the application every time I upload a file. ? I hope to get an answer.

diagogfc

i just publish Version 4.0.12 as beta to app store and it seems to have problem with Nokia N1
Issue: java.nio.channels.OverlappingFileLockException
Also there was 34 warnings. Your app uses unsupported APIs that may not work on current or future versions of Android
@appyet

Attachments

• logcat.txt
    179.6 KB · Views: 7