LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Hello @appyet! I remember when you announced version 4.0 you said it included a new PDF reader. Now when I access a PDF through a web module it downloads the document directly. What I would like is that it could be seen directly from the app with an option to download or share. It's possible? Thank you!

It will increase the app up abouy 4 MBs, not worth it

ASH2SOFT

Hello, there is a problem with deleting articles by time, I set a period of 1 day for read and unread and they are not deleted.

1. Crash issue is fixed in coming version
2. Banner ads in your web view will cause Admob Policy violation, we are going to disable Ads in Web Module when web is link, also will not display when web content contain <iframe, <embed <object tag
3. menu drawer issue will be fixed

Dear @appyet
Can you explain why this happens?
After upgrading to the newer version, there is a sudden hike in the Not filled Ads rate due to format not matching. Please resolve it ASAP. Thank you. Please see the SS below.

This happened in Facebook Ads. Please respond @appyet .

Attachments

• FB Ads not filled.PNG
    FB Ads not filled.PNG
    104 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Hi Appyet! Critical bug in version 4.0.11. Opening a link in the web module appyet closes
What is download link to your apk from build email. We like to test it. Also what are steps to get to crash

John89

javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$MainContent$lbDownloadLink','')
Into principal menu press mujer or hombre and any link.

Thanks appyet

diagogfc

Please @appyet can you explain how the square banner ad slot works on Facebook ad. On my app it only shows ads from admob. But I dont have admob activated in the app

Attachments

• IMG_20200418_104139.jpg
    IMG_20200418_104139.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
hi all, We have a critical issue require a new version, it coming in few hours, if you have any issue or suggestion, please post it asap.

next release, we will remove Banner from Web Module. only IAds work on Web Module. with Banner it could easily cause Admob policy violation when a user starts click on the link to other websites. We were trying to detect such clicks, which caused the crash. Plus it is not possible to detect until new page is fully loaded, in between, we already see website's banner and Web Module showing at the same time, which violate Admob Policy.

hi all, We have a critical issue require a new version, it coming in few hours, if you have any issue or suggestion, please post it asap.

next release, we will remove Banner from Web Module. only IAds work on Web Module. with Banner it could easily cause Admob policy violation when a user starts click on the link to other websites. We were trying to detect such clicks, which caused the crash. Plus it is not possible to detect until new page is fully loaded, in between, we already see website's banner and Web Module showing at the same time, which violate Admob Policy.

Dear @appyet
This is an issue. No Ads in Feed Module where multiple articles listed. May be because of wrong Ad Format placed. (Ads in the Feed article view)
Can you explain why this happens?
After upgrading to the newer version, there is a sudden hike in the Not filled Ads rate due to format not matching. Please resolve it ASAP. Thank you. Please see the SS below.

This happened in Facebook Ads. Please respond @appyet .

Attachments

• FB Ads not filled.PNG
    FB Ads not filled.PNG
    104 KB · Views: 8

JensO

Yesterday was an App Crash:

Huawei HUAWEI P30 lite (HWMAR), 3840MB RAM, Android 10
base.apk!libmonochrome.so (offset 0x1c3000)

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** pid: 0, tid: 0 >>> de.cashback_by_premiumlizenz <<< backtrace:
#00 pc 000000000237a414 /data/app/com.google.android.webview-_m1uAl7dTyQ1APFe9ZPVRw==/base.apk!libmonochrome.so (offset 0x1c3000)

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Yesterday was an App Crash:

Huawei HUAWEI P30 lite (HWMAR), 3840MB RAM, Android 10
base.apk!libmonochrome.so (offset 0x1c3000)

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** pid: 0, tid: 0 >>> de.cashback_by_premiumlizenz <<< backtrace:
#00 pc 000000000237a414 /data/app/com.google.android.webview-_m1uAl7dTyQ1APFe9ZPVRw==/base.apk!libmonochrome.so (offset 0x1c3000)

What version is this? 4.0.10 or 4.0.11 (the latest)? can you rebuild and test the latest version

JensO

What version is this? 4.0.10 or 4.0.11 (the latest)? can you rebuild and test the latest version

I cant test because it was an unknow User.. so i hoped you can do anything with these Error.
I will Monitor now at 4.0.11 and report back.