LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

diagogfc

I LOVE THE New update, But pls,

Is it possible to remove some modules in the left menu when the home launcher is enabled. My modules are too much in the left navigation. I need something like where we can enable some modules in the home launcher and disable it in the left navigation. all modules showing together in both the home launcher and the left navigetion is not really cool.

pls consider this
This is what i have reported but there has been no reply. it makes the app look very ugly to replicate whats on the home launcher on the app menu drawer.
There must be option to hide hide items on the app drawer
@appyet

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
This is what i have reported but there has been no reply. it makes the app look very ugly to replicate whats on the home launcher on the app menu drawer.
There must be option to hide hide items on the app drawer
@appyet
You can
Hi all user and @appyet;
Does the web module support geolocation and HTML 5?
HTML 5 yes,
geolocation is implemented, but we haven't enabled permission. will consider for future release

diagogfc

Bottom ad shows on the Home launcher page. I thought you said its discouraged by admob @appyet

Attachments

• IMG_20200418_020105.jpg
    IMG_20200418_020105.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 18

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Bottom ad shows on the Home launcher page. I thought you said its discouraged by admob @appyet
Admob isn't perfectly clear about this rule (bottom banner above navigation bar), it seemed to be discouraged, but not against policy (like ads overlap content). All our V3 app were implemented with the bottom banner, so far there seems policy violation due to accidental click is minimum. but just in case it becomes an issue with Admob, we could certainly remove it in the future release.

For people don't know what it is, check out Admob:
Discouraged banner implementations
https://support.google.com/admob/answer/6275345?hl=en

Encourage every app builders to read it and give us your take about it

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
We were able to fix and made some improvements based on suggestion from this forum.

This release should have a better balance of Ads and content (last release Ads was a little overload).

Please test and send us feedback or suggestions

Thank everyone who actively sending us suggestions and issues, this platform is better because of you

------------------

- Android: Fixed Explore Tab, when disable Home module, it disappeared
- Android: Fixed Media Module Name and Web Module Name with translation token do not display properly
- Android: Fixed Menu Drawer is not highlighted (selected) correctly in some condition
- Android: Fixed Banner Ads not showing in Web Module
- Android: Improved bottom Ad Banner, only display in Article View/Forum View/Feed List/Web Module. Also fixed flicker
- Android: Notification Icon should work now
- Android: Start Intro can localize, also text color is base on background-color
- Android: Fixed: When Explore is the first Module in Class Menu Drawer mode, user first start can't get out of the screen
- Website: Settings->New customization: "Menu Drawer Icon Style"
- Website: Module Details->New customization: "Show in Menu Drawer" (This option only available when Navigation Mode is Home Launcher)

Last edited:
We were able to fix and made some improvements based on suggestion from this forum.

This release should have a better balance of Ads and content (last release Ads was a little overload).

Thank everyone who actively sending us suggestions and issues, this platform is better because of you

------------------

- Android: Fixed Media Module Name and Web Module Name with translation token do not display properly
- Android: Fixed Menu Drawer is not highlighted (selected) correctly in some condition
- Android: Improved bottom Ad Banner, only display in Article View/Forum View/Feed List/Web Module. Also fixed flicker
- Android: Start Intro can localize, also text color is base on background-color
- Android: Fixed: When Explore is the first Module in Class Menu Drawer mode, user first start can't get out of the screen
- Website: Module Details->New customization: "Show in Menu Drawer" (This option only available when Navigation Mode is Home Launcher)

Wow. This is incredible....

Lastly. Pls can you also allow user to remove module in the home module? E.g

I want my categories to be in the home tab, the Latest, unread, podcast, like, etc should be I'm the home module.. then the download, switch layout, Sync should be in the left menu drawer. This is exactly what I was trying to explain.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Wow. This is incredible....

Lastly. Pls can you also allow user to remove module in the home module? E.g

I want my categories to be in the home tab, the Latest, unread, podcast, like, etc should be I'm the home module.. then the download, switch layout, Sync should be in the left menu drawer. This is exactly what I was trying to explain.

Hiding module could be done by State and Explore (Module Detail), Hide the enabled Feed Module, you can also create additional Feed Query for the hidden module to show feed groups

Hiding module could be done by State and Explore (Module Detail), Hide the enabled Feed Module, you can also create additional Feed Query for the hidden module to show feed groups

When I hide the module, It doesnt show up anymore in the app I.e the left menu, the home module or the home tab... I think you dont get my point.

What I meant is that I want to remove those latest, unread , podcast, like, history etc queries from the home module but it should be on the home tab. Then the categories only would be in the home module. Did you get it?

When I hide it from the state and added* it removes it completely, When I rebuild the app. Is there a way to do this or it's not implemented yet?

------------------

- Android: Fixed Explore Tab, when disable Home module, it disappeared
Dear @appyet ,
Can you please tell that how our app shows the native ads by taking banner Ad units from us? or Are the native ads beneficial to us in revenue-generating or it only beneficial to you?

Thanks @appyet

There is a problem that appears and makes the application stop and close when clicking on an article in the RSS unit

Attachments

• Screenshot_٢٠٢٠٠٤١٨-١٢٠٦٤٧_One UI Home.jpg
    Screenshot_٢٠٢٠٠٤١٨-١٢٠٦٤٧_One UI Home.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 14