LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

Okan OKYAY

Hello @appyet

There are still ongoing issues in v4.0.8 template.
1) The forum module is opened from the "Forums" tab. It was opening from the last closed tab in the v3 template.The forum module must be opened from the last closed tab.
2) News content is not displayed in the RSS Module list view. In the v3 template 3 lines of news content appeared in the list view.
3) Although I have closed the publisher name in the RSS module, the publisher name still appears.

First of all, I don't want to publish my app on Google Play without fixing these 3 errors.

Also;
4) The pen icon in the Messages section of the forum module still appears as two icons.
5) Instead of the AppYet ad in the RSS module, the description and link "Powered by AppYet" can be added to the about link or a separate About button / link for AppYet can be added.
6) I want to buy Pro version, but PayPal is not available in my country.

JensO

Don't understand, please attach screenshot to show your suggestion
I mean the function "back_twice_exit".

It will be great if this function is changable in settings.

Example: instead "double tap to exit" will be an "back button" (by app busing in App-Bowser) better.

diagogfc

I also Noticed sometimes when I install my app, there is no feeds there, Until I clear my Cache in my website. I use wp super cache. Does this affect the feeds from not showing?
Dont cache the home page of your website.
Also try and reduce your cache timeout to every 2 hours.
You can use this settings

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-04-14-17-56-48-715_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-04-14-17-56-48-715_com.android.chrome.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_2020-04-14-17-57-13-995_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-04-14-17-57-13-995_com.android.chrome.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Toufik

. Hi

We thank you very much for your interaction with us and your attempt as much as possible to organize the application according to our desires

In fact, I have several notes and several requests

1- With regard to the search feature on the web content, when the search results are shown, the buttons only scroll down and do not scroll to the top of the text, meaning they do the same thing.

2- Thank you for your improvement in the web module, but we ask you to add the possibility of updating automatically without the need to update the application, while leaving the possibility of adding letters unlimited, and the same applies to HTML in the media module.

3- Trying to add ads in the web content, and they can be added after the text title or after the first paragraph

4- Trying to include a chat system, as well as a user registration system, with the ability to add or delete properties for each user, for example some users can be deprived of the search feature while making it paid, for example,

5- When the application is installed it opens to the automatic language of the phone, and does not open to the language that we program when preparing the application.

6- Leave the field for us to be able to add an ads or rent an ads space on the application

7- When a true copy of the application is reproduced, the media models are not reproduced.

8- I have a special problem in one of the applications, which is displayed differently from the rest of the applications, and the home page feature cannot be activated as well as the modules is displayed on top of each other and not side by side, and if you want I will send you an illustration with the application link.

. I hope that you will work as much as possible on adding some of these characteristics, as well as trying to answer us about these problems.

I apologize for the bad language, and I am working hard to improve it

Thank you @appyet

Attachments

• yyyyy.png
    yyyyy.png
    50.4 KB · Views: 22

zoyouness

Dear @appyet your interaction with us was very professional, we thank you very much for your patience with us, and we thank you for your great efforts. I have about 180 applications in total, and currently I have a lot of confidence in you that I will do more. all the respect

MITS APP WORLD

Hi @appyet ,
Thank you for your tireless work so far. I am about to roll-out my updated app v4.0.8 to the Play console but I received these two warnings. I am sceptical to continue with the roll-out, therefore, I am seeking your advice on what to do with the errors.

Attachments

• error1.png
    error1.png
    39.8 KB · Views: 18
  • error2.png
    error2.png
    60 KB · Views: 16

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Hi @appyet ,
Thank you for your tireless work so far. I am about to roll-out my updated app v4.0.8 to the Play console but I received these two warnings. I am sceptical to continue with the roll-out, therefore, I am seeking your advice on what to do with the errors.
1. We up the supported Android version from 19 to 21, there are some old devices no longer supported
2. AppYet doesn't support Bundle, you can ignore this warning

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
. Hi

We thank you very much for your interaction with us and your attempt as much as possible to organize the application according to our desires

In fact, I have several notes and several requests

1- With regard to the search feature on the web content, when the search results are shown, the buttons only scroll down and do not scroll to the top of the text, meaning they do the same thing.

2- Thank you for your improvement in the web module, but we ask you to add the possibility of updating automatically without the need to update the application, while leaving the possibility of adding letters unlimited, and the same applies to HTML in the media module.

3- Trying to add ads in the web content, and they can be added after the text title or after the first paragraph

4- Trying to include a chat system, as well as a user registration system, with the ability to add or delete properties for each user, for example some users can be deprived of the search feature while making it paid, for example,

5- When the application is installed it opens to the automatic language of the phone, and does not open to the language that we program when preparing the application.

6- Leave the field for us to be able to add an ads or rent an ads space on the application

7- When a true copy of the application is reproduced, the media models are not reproduced.

8- I have a special problem in one of the applications, which is displayed differently from the rest of the applications, and the home page feature cannot be activated as well as the modules is displayed on top of each other and not side by side, and if you want I will send you an illustration with the application link.

. I hope that you will work as much as possible on adding some of these characteristics, as well as trying to answer us about these problems.

I apologize for the bad language, and I am working hard to improve it

Thank you @appyet

Fixed

Will consider

Next release, we will support Iad, but not Banner, banner with web module is easy to violate Admob policy

No plan at this moment

In setting tab, you can change your language, on first install, app will set language to your choice

No plan at this moment

Will fix this issue

please provide more details: app download URL, also screenshot