LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

Ivan boytz

My earning have declined a lot in Facebook Audience network , please solve the interstitial problem and sometimes even the banner does not appear. now i see appyet Iads but my App have more than 70k download and active users more than 10k
and second app have 2k users
third one have 10k downloads and 3k active users

please i ask for ad allocation share i use FACEBOOK AUDIENCE NETWORK

MY PACKAGE
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.utamu.zaidi HAVE 10K USERS

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nafasi.za.kazi.daily 2K USERS

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vunjambavu.vliprepuyztkyznunazq&hl=en 3K USERS

PLEASE @appyet i need ad allocation split because i already have reached threeshold amount of users

Last edited:

migoel585

I do not know if it was a good move @appyet in my house I am creating an application for online courses and really 4.0.8 only ads come from appyet I have no problem getting them out. but as soon as they open the app it comes out that I don't think it's good. It is your platform but I think many applications will lower your income. because there is no advertising of any kind. You can honestly look for another way to get your ads out. that does not harm so many its users. because this way is to kill us all. and thus we will not be able to grow. and if we don't grow how do you win? The course application will have more than 1750 videos. It has 5 categories. Believe me when I say that it will be quite downloaded. I had a 2 million download app and I currently have a 140k download movie. I know it's fair to us and I know that you can solve or think of a solution for everyone. we really want to grow with your platform. but to place a banner where they can see where we do it and without leaving the publicity is to kill us all. we sincerely want to grow please help us.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Btw my app have more than 100k downloads and 5k active users. But I don't want to send the last version to google play store, because the admob ads banner do not display
have you test with Admob test unit id? if test unit id show Ads, then there is no implementation issue

Ivan boytz

My earning have declined a lot in Facebook Audience network , please solve the interstitial problem and sometimes even the banner does not appear. now i see appyet Iads but my App have more than 70k download and active users more than 10k

MY PACKAGE

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vunjambavu.vliprepuyztkyznunazq&hl=en 3K USERS

PLEASE @appyet i need ad allocation split because i already have reached threeshold amount of users
@appyet your help is kindly needed

alaacoool

@appyet
It looks app is working Ok for me (GDPR). I have only problem with 1st loading of app and default language setting. I have Display Language set to Polish, but when app start I see <Auto> and app is in English. If I change language in app, it works OK. Is it possible to start app with language which I set in web option for this app? I also tried delete cache and app data, uninstall and install app again.

Thanks a lot.

Same for me, I set the Arabic Language as a default display language for new installations, but the app starts with the same language of smart phone, <Auto>!!

Kindly fix this problem please.
Thanks,

Attachments

• app.png
    app.png
    75.4 KB · Views: 8

diagogfc

Please some of appyet users have not been fair. As we all know , most of the online app builders for android show in house ads or their brand logo for all free version.

User have to subscribe to a pro plan if he wants to remove in house ad or brand logo.
So i am in agreement with @appyet .
Showing in house ads will help them to reach more audience which will boost their users and generate funds to maintain the platform

Users who are not pleased with this implementation means that they dont want appyet to grow, we have to think about the future.
Paying $99 yearly is very moderate as other platforms charge more than that.
Please i recommend everyone who doesnt want to show ads to upgrade.

Last edited:

Ivan boytz

Please some of appyet users have not been fair. As we all know , most of the online app builders for android show in house ads or their brand logo for all free version.

User have to subscribe to a pro plan if he wants to remove in house ad or brand logo.
Showing in house ads will help them to reach more audience which will boost their users and generate funds to maintain the platform

Users who are not pleased with this implementation means that they dont want appyet to grow, we have to think about the future.
Please i urge everyone who doesnt want to show ads to upgrade.
you are not serious bro, if you afford to pay for pro version,it you, not everyone can afford,

diagogfc

you are not serious bro
I am very serious. You dont agree with me right , because you dont know how it takes to maintain this plaform. You want to enjoy ad revenue but you dont want the platform to grow. Appyet has been ad free since 2015

Ivan boytz

I am very serious. You dont agreement with me right , because you dont know how it takes to maintain this plaform. You want to enjoy ad revenue but you dont want the platform to grow
i dont have problem with pro but inhouse ads is not a suitable way to grow their platform, they supposed to find another ways
either monthly pro - subscription package , 1 months 3 months 6 months, i year or 1 time subsciption

Please i recommend everyone who doesnt want to show ads to upgrade.

I unfortunately do not have the possibility to pay 99 to remove the ad, much less with what is happening in the world, good for you that you can do it, but for me it is impossible

diagogfc

I unfortunately do not have the possibility to pay 99 to remove the ad, much less with what is happening in the world, good for you that you can do it, but for me it is impossible
According to @appyet , it was stated that newly app will be free from in house ads for some times then after that if the user want to remove it , he would have to upgrade.
And also i think in house ad would be replace by 3rd party ads like admob and facebook as time goes on

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
We understand not many App Builders like AppYet in-house Ads, bring users to AppYet website introduce competition to App Builders. But we have to find a way to grow our community or start charging more. As of today, we only Ad allocation share with a very small number of apps. Most of the app built from this platform have been enjoying 100% ad allocation or Ad-free for a long time. We hope to have more people know about our great app builder platform, we believe every blogger or website owner could benefit from our highly specialized and optimized V4 template.

Going forward, we will start promoting AppYet platform through in-house ads. Over time we will try to increase in-house third-party ads inventory, hopefully, end-user will see less of AppYet ads. Also, We will give new apps 100% ads allocation for a certain amount of time to help app builders build up their active users base. with enough active users, when the time comes for AppYet activate Ads-share, end-user will not see in-house ads. We are currently going through each app, if your app has more than 1000 active users, in-house ads will be replaced with AppYet Admob ads

Options:
1. Upgrade to Pro, If you like to remove in-house Ads
2. if you have enough active user, AppYet will start Ad allocation share, then your app will see Admob ads instead of in-house Ads
3. Upgrade to Pro, If you like to have Ads removed completely

Again, We aren't trying to push users to Pro, but without in-house ads, all users enjoy an ad-free version of AppYet. This isn't fair to Pro users nor it helps the development of this platform.

Ivan boytz

in Facebook Audience network , please solve the interstitial problem and sometimes even the banner does not appear. now i see appyet Iads but my App have more than 70k download and active users more than 10k

MY PACKAGE

PLEASE @@appyet i need ad allocation split because i already have reached threeshold amount of users

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
in Facebook Audience network , please solve the interstitial problem and sometimes even the banner does not appear. now i see appyet Iads but my App have more than 70k download and active users more than 10k

MY PACKAGE

PLEASE @@appyet i need ad allocation split because i already have reached threeshold amount of users
Does your app built with 4.0.8? Facebook Iad was fixed in this version

migoel585

We understand not many App Builders like AppYet in-house Ads, bring users to AppYet website introduce competition to App Builders. But we have to find a way to grow our community or start charging more. As of today, we only Ad allocation share with a very small number of apps. Most of the app built from this platform have been enjoying 100% ad allocation or Ad-free for a long time. We hope to have more people know about our great app builder platform, we believe every blogger or website owner could benefit from our highly specialized and optimized V4 template.

Going forward, we will start promoting AppYet platform through in-house ads. Over time we will try to increase in-house third-party ads inventory, hopefully, end-user will see less of AppYet ads. Also, We will give new apps 100% ads allocation for a certain amount of time to help app builders build up their active users base. with enough active users, when the time comes for AppYet activate Ads-share, end-user will not see in-house ads. We are currently going through each app, if your app has more than 1000 active users, in-house ads will be replaced with AppYet Admob ads

Options:
1. Upgrade to Pro, If you like to remove in-house Ads
2. if you have enough active user, AppYet will start Ad allocation share, then your app will see Admob ads instead of in-house Ads
3. Upgrade to Pro, If you like to have Ads removed completely

Again, We aren't trying to push users to Pro, but without in-house ads, all users enjoy an ad-free version of AppYet. This isn't fair to Pro users nor it helps the development of this platform.

I think that measure is serious. I would like appyet to be better known and if you want to use my course application. of course, but even if they do not leave us without ads. I mean, can't there be a way for both of them to get out? but we must generate income, to grow with you. I have how to buy the pro version, but it seems to me that I support more, letting them put their ads on appyet. but please make a way that doesn't interrupt Google and Facebook ads. I don't know if it's possible but it would be great. @appyet