LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

Toufik

Yes, we will activate the ad allocation. thanks
Give us the maximum number of people who downloaded the application so that we can know the package that we send you, especially because we have a number of applications and a different number for downloaders. thank u @appyet

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Give us the maximum number of people who downloaded the application so that we can know the package that we send you, especially because we have a number of applications and a different number for downloaders. thank u @appyet
Our current threshold is at least daily 1000 active users.

zoyouness

Our profits have declined a lot, please solve the interstitial problem and sometimes even the banner does not appear. As for the appyet ads, I do not see it as practical.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Our profits have declined a lot, please solve the interstitial problem and sometimes even the banner does not appear. As for the appyet ads, I do not see it as practical.
Facebook or Admob ? Facebook Interstitial should have been fixed in the latest version 4.0.8, Admob Ban/Iad should work since beginning

Btw my app have more than 100k downloads and 5k active users. But I don't want to send the last version to google play store, because the admob ads banner do not display

diagogfc

Facebook or Admob ? Facebook Interstitial should have been fixed in the latest version 4.0.8, Admob Ban/Iad should work since beginning
Thank you @appyet for the good work. Everything is working fine now as we are expected. Please take a close look at this .

I want the links attached to the podcast to open in app browser only. I have attach image below.

I would be very glad if it can be fixed

App link for review
http://www.appyet.com/Handler/ApkFile.ashx?guid=93cbfaaf-6e46-45eb-a0ec-431bb77fd408

Attachments

• IMG_20200411_164235.jpg
    IMG_20200411_164235.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 17
@appyet

Pls respond to this.
Is it possible to build deep linking in the app instead of opening in browsers?

2ndly. Is it possible to add wordpress comment in the app?

I'm talking about future releases. The 4.0.8 is okay now except the Appyet ads. Thank you for this platform

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
@appyet

Pls respond to this.
Is it possible to build deep linking in the app instead of opening in browsers?

2ndly. Is it possible to add wordpress comment in the app?

I'm talking about future releases. The 4.0.8 is okay now except the Appyet ads. Thank you for this platform
Thank you for the suggestion, we will look into them for future release