LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

buffy

@appyet
It looks app is working Ok for me (GDPR). I have only problem with 1st loading of app and default language setting. I have Display Language set to Polish, but when app start I see <Auto> and app is in English. If I change language in app, it works OK. Is it possible to start app with language which I set in web option for this app? I also tried delete cache and app data, uninstall and install app again.

Thanks a lot.

jhon efe

email us an example of your web module content, we like to see how large you need. we can't allow unlimited content size. also it will increase your apk dramatically. which is not ideal.

One thing we could do in the future is sync online web module content to local device, this way, app continue to work offline

@appyet Give me your email to send you an example of how big my web modules are, so please expand or remove the restriction of characters to enter the Web modules and Media module, so I can continue working with my applications.

¡PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS I REQUIRE UPDATING MY APPS! :)

Toufik

@appyet ,
1st- you are killing our application witth ( content length can't execeed 50000) my apps based on web content, and you killn It.
2nd. picture's links does not work with web modules, and it work norrmally with feed, fix this plz

Attachments

• IMG_20200410_182331.jpg
    IMG_20200410_182331.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 12

saeed ali

are there any more info about the plugins? if you could provide more details, we could look into them
Hi.
in this way, bring all comments under any post feed.
user can leave comment directly in appyet app generated.
i attach my app there to see this.
my app language is Persian.
IMG-20200410-WA0018.jpg

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
We have no plan to extend 50000 limit, there was some abuse of our previous unlimited content for web module. we have some apps with single web module over 3MB in size.

Toufik

its tb
@appyet Give me your email to send you an example of how big my web modules are, so please expand or remove the restriction of characters to enter the Web modules and Media module, so I can continue working with my applications.

¡PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS I REQUIRE UPDATING MY APPS! :)
its the same problem for me, I have a big textes in web module, and with new restriction of characters I can't contunie

jhon efe

We have no plan to extend 50000 limit, there was some abuse of our previous unlimited content for web module. we have some apps with single web module over 3MB in size.

So they could put a size limit by weight, it can be a maximum of 1MB and not by characters, we are going to screw many appyets. Take consideration of us.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
So they could put a size limit by weight, it can be a maximum of 1MB and not by characters, we are going to screw many appyets. Take consideration of us.
If your size is over 50000, i would recommend you host your HTML, we could add a feature in a future version to precache the HTML from internet. this way your app will still work offline

Toufik

@appyet
I have placed links to the default image location for both the feed and the Web, but the pictur appear on the feed and does not appear on the Web

Attachments

• IMG_20200410_184525.jpg
    IMG_20200410_184525.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20200410_184237.jpg
    IMG_20200410_184237.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 14