LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

abed

مرحبًا ، ربما لم أقم بإنشاء تطبيق لفترة من الوقت ، ولكن هناك مشكلة عندما انتهيت من إنشاء التطبيق وطلب الحزمة كملف APK ، أحصل على ملف مضغوط ولدي مجلدات بأسماء مثل
الأصول
ليب
META-INF
الدقة
كوتلن
الرجاء المساعدة في كيفية الحصول على التطبيق باعتباره APK

Toufik

@appyet always we could not activate Home tab, it disable it self, plz check this feature

Attachments

• IMG_20200402_013030.jpg
    IMG_20200402_013030.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 16

hesho

share option appear in menu i dont wanna show this option for privacy source and i disabled the Show Share but still found @appyet

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200402_064304.jpg
    Screenshot_20200402_064304.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 12
  • التقاط.PNG
    التقاط.PNG
    9.7 KB · Views: 11

Nitish Verma

I am using Samsung A20 Fa-Fa icons are not supported in menu icons. Even icons image are not supported. How can i upload the icons or image in menu.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200402-111734_Paathshaala.jpg
    Screenshot_20200402-111734_Paathshaala.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 13

zoyouness

Hello @appyet
Can you add an option that allows the interface to be moved from left to right? Rtl, Arabic applications the interface remains on the left, I hope that the language becomes independent of the phone.
Thanks

Okan OKYAY

Hello @appyet

I upgrade to v3.1.26 to 4 and I can't install my app.
Error: "Error parsing package"

Test Phone: Huawei P9, Android 7.0

Last edited:

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Hello @appyet
Can you add an option that allows the interface to be moved from left to right? Rtl, Arabic applications the interface remains on the left, I hope that the language becomes independent of the phone.
Thanks
V4 language is set in your phone setting, app no longer supports language change. RTL can only work properly when language is set in your phone setting

diagogfc

*all Links should open within the app

*Home tab is always disable

*there should be Option to hide the Plus icon and Play icon on the Home Tab

@appyet

Last edited:

LCallaghan84

@appyet thank you for clarifying the colors. Can you please enable the option to hide the explore/+ buttons from the toolbar?

really not a fan of those buttons in the toolbar and wish to disable them.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Was the ads showing before the upgrade?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using AppYet Demo

Test your app with admin test ads unit. If test ads showing, meaning app working properly. You need to have enough user base to have admob fill your ads inventory

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using AppYet Demo