LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

Toufik

steel when I disable Home Module in your site web I can't enable it again; and it remains inactive
modules and feed doesn't appear in left menu in App; although the feature is enabled on the site and the State is Added
- icons image of modules doesn't appear in App

Attachments

• Sans titre.png
    Sans titre.png
    29.8 KB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot_2020-03-31-23-07-21-922_com.dzlaw.pro.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-03-31-23-07-21-922_com.dzlaw.pro.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 27

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
steel when I disable Home Module in your site web I can't enable it again; and it remains inactive
modules and feed doesn't appear in left menu in App; although the feature is enabled on the site and the State is Added
- icons image of modules doesn't appear in App
in AppYet Website->Home Module->Scroll to the bottom, you will see "Enabled", uncheck it

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
the Upload image/icons issue fixed does not fixed...
No Images apear in APPs
try again plz
image/icons you uploaded previously are used for left menu, not for Home->launcher, you need to enter the image url in each module Details->Launcher Icon->Link

Toufik

in AppYet Website->Home Module->Scroll to the bottom, you will see "Enabled", uncheck it
It was uncheck. all is right; but when In try to save changes and left the module and enter againe I find home tab button is uncheked

zoyouness

HELLO MR @appyet Thanks for your great interaction with us.
I have tried the new version, and this is my opinion, please fix all these points that I will write for you:
1- Splash Screen cannot be disabled, it can only be changed.
2- I changed every menu icon measuring 72 * 72 pixels, once newspaper pictures appear excellent, when exiting the application and returning the new Menu Icon does not appear, but the old Menu Icon appears in the application that no longer exists.
3- When the [home] button is enabled, all disappears.
4 - Facebook interstitials are not currently showing, and I also hope that all Facebook ad formats are supported. You will find all formats in an image in the attachments.
5 - Rss apps, the old version was better, the feeds look better in the old.

These are my notes right now, and I will write all the notes that I think are appropriate to improve the application to the best

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 25
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 25
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 25
  • 4.PNG
    4.PNG
    41.4 KB · Views: 25
  • 5.png
    5.png
    255.7 KB · Views: 23

migoel585

Hello friend @appyet I am writing you for 1 problem and a recommendation.

Currently I have not updated my application of 20K Active Users because the current version 4. has some problems.

Problems:
1. Firebase integration is not connected to the server, that means that firebase is not recognizing the application. It does not show anyone connected.

Recommendation:
1. In the MEDIA module, it would be good to put a description option, in HTML. In my case I am making an application for Online Courses. Directly and only the video comes out without any kind of legend or description and it would be good to put that option inside the MEDIA module.

I hope you see this message and can reply to me.

Thank you so much.

Developer: ZuperApp
Application: Quevana - 150 Mill Downloads.
That is my record.

Excuse my English, I am using Google Translate.

-------

Hola amigo @appyet te escribo por 1 problema y una recomendacion.

Actualmente no he actualizado mi aplicacion de 20 mill Usuarios Activos porque la actual version 4. tiene algunos problemas.

Problemas:
1. La integracion a Firebase no se esta conectado con el servidor, eso quiere decir que firebase no esta reconociendo la aplicacion. No muestra a nadie conectado.

Recomendacion:
1. En el modulo de MEDIA, seria bueno colocar una opcion de descripcion, en HTML. En mi caso estoy haciendo una aplicacion de Cursos Online. Directamente y solo me sale el video sin ningun tipo de leyenda ni descripcion y seria bueno colocar esa opcion dentro de el modulo MEDIA.

Espero que veas este mensaje y puedas responderme.

Muchas Gracias.

Desarrollador: ZuperApp
Aplicacion: Quevana - 150 Mill Descargas.
Ese es mi historial.

Disculpa mi Ingles, estoy usando Google Traductor .

Capto_Capture 2020-04-01_07-46-56_a. m..png Capto_Capture 2020-04-01_07-48-22_a. m..png

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Hello friend @appyet I am writing you for 1 problem and a recommendation.

Currently I have not updated my application of 20K Active Users because the current version 4. has some problems.

Problems:
1. Firebase integration is not connected to the server, that means that firebase is not recognizing the application. It does not show anyone connected.

Recommendation:
1. In the MEDIA module, it would be good to put a description option, in HTML. In my case I am making an application for Online Courses. Directly and only the video comes out without any kind of legend or description and it would be good to put that option inside the MEDIA module.

I hope you see this message and can reply to me.

Thank you so much.

Developer: ZuperApp
Application: Quevana - 150 Mill Downloads.
That is my record.

Excuse my English, I am using Google Translate.

-------

Hola amigo @appyet te escribo por 1 problema y una recomendacion.

Actualmente no he actualizado mi aplicacion de 20 mill Usuarios Activos porque la actual version 4. tiene algunos problemas.

Problemas:
1. La integracion a Firebase no se esta conectado con el servidor, eso quiere decir que firebase no esta reconociendo la aplicacion. No muestra a nadie conectado.

Recomendacion:
1. En el modulo de MEDIA, seria bueno colocar una opcion de descripcion, en HTML. En mi caso estoy haciendo una aplicacion de Cursos Online. Directamente y solo me sale el video sin ningun tipo de leyenda ni descripcion y seria bueno colocar esa opcion dentro de el modulo MEDIA.

Espero que veas este mensaje y puedas responderme.

Muchas Gracias.

Desarrollador: ZuperApp
Aplicacion: Quevana - 150 Mill Descargas.
Ese es mi historial.

Disculpa mi Ingles, estoy usando Google Traductor .

View attachment 1271 View attachment 1272
Thank you for the recommendation, we will add media description for the next release, which should come very soon.

migoel585

Thank you for the recommendation, we will add media description for the next release, which should come very soon.

Thank you very much for your prompt response.

And regarding the Firebase, will there be any solution?

I just want to help, also recently we received the ones that we monetized in Google ADS that we must put the APP-ADS-txt file.

It would also be good to integrate it into this new version. I am really excited to continue with my Courses application, I have more than 2000 videos.

Thank you very much again.

Excuse my English, I use Google Translate.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Thank you very much for your prompt response.

And regarding the Firebase, will there be any solution?

I just want to help, also recently we received the ones that we monetized in Google ADS that we must put the APP-ADS-txt file.

It would also be good to integrate it into this new version. I am really excited to continue with my Courses application, I have more than 2000 videos.

Thank you very much again.

Excuse my English, I use Google Translate.

Firebase integration is now only for Analytics, please let me know if analytics is not working as expected

zoyouness

HELLO MR @appyet Thanks for your great interaction with us.
I have tried the new version, and this is my opinion, please fix all these points that I will write for you:
1- Splash Screen cannot be disabled, it can only be changed.
2- I changed every menu icon measuring 72 * 72 pixels, once newspaper pictures appear excellent, when exiting the application and returning the new Menu Icon does not appear, but the old Menu Icon appears in the application that no longer exists.
3- When the [home] button is enabled, all disappears.
4 - Facebook interstitials are not currently showing, and I also hope that all Facebook ad formats are supported. You will find all formats in an image in the attachments.
5 - Rss apps, the old version was better, the feeds look better in the old.

These are my notes right now, and I will write all the notes that I think are appropriate to improve the application to the best

Mr @appyet please do not forget my notes. Waiting for your answer. Thanks for your patience with us

JensO

Dear Appyet Team,

please can you add an Page to Test the InApp Browser?

My Problem with v3 was, Uploads in Pages failed in abort and reload page by open an File from storage.

So i want Test it again and send the Error in Details to you.

@appyet is there any workaround for this issue?

Toufik

Hi @appyet
I have more than four applications that depend on your site, and each application uses more than 100,000 users, and these applications depend on youe website, since they contain long scripts, so I ask you to add a simple feature, which is the search feature in web page models and adding ads to it.
I aske you this features a lot of times; and I would be very thankful to you for adding these features.
this is my application
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dz.law

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Hi @appyet
I have more than four applications that depend on your site, and each application uses more than 100,000 users, and these applications depend on youe website, since they contain long scripts, so I ask you to add a simple feature, which is the search feature in web page models and adding ads to it.
I aske you this features a lot of times; and I would be very thankful to you for adding these features.
this is my application
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dz.law
Thank you for sending these suggestions, we will look into them.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Hello all, we are still have many languages untranslated, your help would be greatly appreciated by the community

List of language need translation

ខ្មែរ (Khmer)
Afrikaans
Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
Bahasa melayu (Malay)
Čeština (Czech)
Cрпски (Serbian Cyrillic)
Dansk (Danish)
Deutsch (German)
Euskara (Basque)
Føroyskt (Faroese)
Français (French)