LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Update from Play Store should be ready now

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using AppYet Demo

specialspiel

AppYet 4.0 Beta Demo V4.0.0.3 has been released to Google Play, please update to latest version and report back if your reported bug remains

- Twitter Module : The tweets are shown, now.

Issues that still remaining :
- Feeds Modules : Delete All / Delete All Read : not working.
- Media Module : Options : Shows none.

Eduardo

AppYet 4.0 Beta Demo V4.0.0.3 has been released to Google Play, please update to latest version and report back if your reported bug remains

I have an issue with the Chromecast implementation. If I send a video playing in Media to the Chromecast, the video keeps playing in the app and in the Chromecast at the same time, but in different places. In the Chromecast starts from the beginning and there is no way to advance it from the app.

And if I send a video from a Feed, the Chromecast feature doesn't work. It appears a sign saying "Appyet" on the screen but no video on the TV. The app continues playing the video.

Edited: the feed to Chromecast doesn't work only if I send videos from a feed that contains webm videos (like this http://feeds.feedburner.com/PublicDomainMovies )

Alaa Ahmed

Hello @appyet

Please consider the following in the fourth version

Switch to the Play Referrer API by March 1, 2020

https://android-developers.googleblog.com/2019/11/still-using-installbroadcast-switch-to.html

----------

API level requirement

Android 10 (API level 29)

• August 3, 2020: Required for new apps
  • November 2, 2020: Required for app updates
https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/answer/113469#targetsdk

----------

Unifying Background Task Scheduling on Android

https://android-developers.googleblog.com/2019/11/unifying-background-task-scheduling-on.html

Mauroit

Graphics: make more clear the gap between items, maybe more border or more shade, because sometimes you cannot understand when is starting a news and when is finishing the other.

- Also make clear the title of the channel when we are in it.
Like in the current version, the title is sharp on top, then the search on the right.
In the new version it's not easy to understand where I am

- In the previous version I was able to divide the channels in the menu with titles and separators.
I would need the same in the new Home, so I can order the items in sections.

Last edited:

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Graphics: make more clear the gap between items, maybe more border or more shade, because sometimes you cannot understand when is starting a news and when is finishing the other.

- Also make clear the title of the channel when we are in it.
Like in the current version, the title is sharp on top, then the search on the right.
In the new version it's not easy to understand where I am

- In the previous version I was able to divide the channels in the menu with titles and separators.
I would need the same in the new Home, so I can order the items in sections.

Please use a screenshot and highlight the places to show what you looking for. It will be easier for us to understand. Thanks

AppYet 4.0 Beta Demo is ready, This is a major release, many major improvements. When stable, this app will be a template for your future apps. please help test it and report back any issues or suggestions.

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appyet.demo.v4

We will be looking for translators, if you could help, please email us: appyet at gmail.com

View attachment 1203 View attachment 1204 View attachment 1205 View attachment 1206

Features required in the new version:

- Enable More Powerful Google Analytics data to track views and clicks on visit website and a share button for each article and each feed source.
- Native Ads support for Facebook Audience Network
- Support of all existing features as it is.
- Support for In-App Products like "Remove Ads" and "Subscription".

Thank you @appyet for your awesome service.

@appyet
hello that totally changes the design? I do not like that the menu has the form of circles could have an option to choose the form of the menu as a list for example

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
@appyet
hello that totally changes the design? I do not like that the menu has the form of circles could have an option to choose the form of the menu as a list for example
Home module, you could change the layout in option menu -> "switch layout" , it will change circle icons to rounded square icon

Mauroit

Please use a screenshot and highlight the places to show what you looking for. It will be easier for us to understand. Thanks

- The screenshot with the news, they are messy because not clear where is starting and finishing an item. Maybe play with the shades.

- in the old version the title of the category is very noticeable, not the same in the new one.

- the Home should be possible to divide in sections with a title, like the menu in the old version.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200301-221955945.jpg
    Screenshot_20200301-221955945.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20200301-222107141_1.jpg
    Screenshot_20200301-222107141_1.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_20200301-222137356_1.jpg
    Screenshot_20200301-222137356_1.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 25

diagogfc

Appyet please include Share App feature on the dashboard so users can share across social media.

diagogfc

The post should be automatically extends anytime user click on it to reveal those hidden features.
Also there should be Shared button for sharing app to social media.
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20200303_152013.jpg
    IMG_20200303_152013.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 19
AppYet 4.0 Beta Demo is ready, This is a major release, many major improvements. When stable, this app will be a template for your future apps. please help test it and report back any issues or suggestions.

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appyet.demo.v4

We will be looking for translators, if you could help, please email us: appyet at gmail.com

View attachment 1203 View attachment 1204 View attachment 1205 View attachment 1206

Hey @appyet

We need a feature of In-App purchase option to "Remove Ads". If the user pays then Ads will be stopped. It will help us to give users an ad-free experience.

Hope you will take it seriously and implement it.

Thank you for your endless free service.

- A Happy Customer