LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

zoyouness

Please @appyet , I have two questions about the next version:
Is the Arabic language available in the application?
When will the next release be available on Appyet?
I also hope to support all forms of Facebook ads (picture in attachments)

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    32.4 KB · Views: 15

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Please @appyet , I have two questions about the next version:
Is the Arabic language available in the application?
When will the next release be available on Appyet?
I also hope to support all forms of Facebook ads (picture in attachments)

Arabic is supported, we are working to release it as soon as it is stable. Please help us test it

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using AppYet Demo

zoyouness

Hello Mr @appyet
Please can you add an option to disable and enable Show Home Page, like other pages.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200328-083937.png
    Screenshot_20200328-083937.png
    76.1 KB · Views: 15

specialspiel

Hello appyet,
In the media module, can you add the possibility to edit media in the app (delete, favorite, lock, ...) ?
In the same module, can you add other options to the URL that we insert, like the "user-agent" ?

JensO

Dear Appyet Team,

please can you add an Page to Test the InApp Browser?

My Problem with v3 was, Uploads in Pages failed in abort and reload page by open an File from storage.

So i want Test it again and send the Error in Details to you.

MITS APP WORLD

Test so far all is good. Excellent work and I like the new layout and new design. Just a quick request, can the tabs(i.e. unread) be included on the drop-down menu as in the current layout? Or maybe as an option in the settings?.  Thank you all

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using AppYet Demo

Hey @appyet ,

Please confirm that you are going to add In-App purchase feature for "Remove Ads"? It will help all the developers and @appyet to build the trust of app users by providing them AD-FREE user experience after purchasing through "REMOVE ADS" In-App feature.

Awaiting your reply @appyet .

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Hey @appyet ,

Please confirm that you are going to add In-App purchase feature for "Remove Ads"? It will help all the developers and @appyet to build the trust of app users by providing them AD-FREE user experience after purchasing through "REMOVE ADS" In-App feature.

Awaiting your reply @appyet .

It will not be part of first v4 release, but we will consider it in future minor upgrades

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using AppYet Demo V4

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Test so far all is good. Excellent work and I like the new layout and new design. Just a quick request, can the tabs(i.e. unread) be included on the drop-down menu as in the current layout? Or maybe as an option in the settings?.  Thank you all

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using AppYet Demo
Don't understand your request, please explain in more details

Toufik

@appyet can you add an test of web module in this Demo to let us try it?
I like to add search option and activate ads in this kind of modules
thank you appyet

It will not be part of first v4 release, but we will consider it in future minor upgrades

Thank you for the confirmation. We are happy that you will consider & add it in the upcoming upgrades.

Thanks @appyet for your endless service.

migoel585

Hello how are you friend @appyet I have tried the new version and it is excellent I only suggest if you could put a button to share the application. So that users can easily share the application without having to go to Google Play to share it. This would advance the growth of the application faster.

Excuse my English I am using Google Translate.

Speak Spanish.

------

Hola como estas amigo @appyet he probado la nueva version y esta excelente solo suguiero si podria colocar un boton de compartir la aplicacion. Para que los usuarios puedan compartir la aplicacion facilmente sin tener que ir a Google Play a compartirla. Asi avanzaria mas rapido el crecimiento de la aplicacion.

Disculpa mi ingles estoy usando Traductor Google.

Hablo español.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
AppYet 4.0 Released, This is a major release, many improvements. Go to https://www.appyet.com to upgrade your existing or create new apps.

We will be looking for translators, if you could help, please email us: appyet at gmail.com