LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

hesho

hi appyet when i upload new version to google play this massege appear 1232 phone a big number you can make them less or we upload app ?upload_2020-4-11_5-0-15.png

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
V4.0.8 has been released with bugs fixes and improvements.
- Android: Critical - Fixed SSL Error Handler Vulnerability
- Android: Fixed Facebook IAd not showing
- Android: Web Module improvements
- Android: Home Module Launcher icon is not displayed in some condition
- Website: Fixed Web Module unable to enter complete html or javascript
- Website: Fixed Display Language set in Settings is not show in-app
Other improvements and fixes not listed

Nash

Revenue Share Was There and it is Fine, Now Appyet Running thier Ads inside please Remove This , this will spoil the App , Please Run Admob n Fb ads .

Nash

Appyet ads inside :This is Like Opening Doors to competetors of our App Category, Please Remove this n Allow Only Admob n Fb ads .

diagogfc

@appyet new version 4.0.8 shows appyet ad. Please this isnt good idea if you want us to upgrade before we can show interstitial ad then kindly make it available in the pro and hide it the appyet ad.
Its not a great way to go.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-04-11-06-59-03-154_com.ghana.songs.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-04-11-06-59-03-154_com.ghana.songs.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 28

Lakshay70

V4.0.8 has been released with bugs fixes and improvements.
- Android: Critical - Fixed SSL Error Handler Vulnerability
- Android: Fixed Facebook IAd not showing
- Android: Web Module improvements
- Android: Home Module Launcher icon is not displayed in some condition
- Website: Fixed Web Module unable to enter complete html or javascript
- Website: Fixed Display Language set in Settings is not show in-app
Other improvements and fixes not listed
But one problem is 4.0.8 build is Banner Ads of Appyet, its annoying and This will Allow our Competitors to Enter our Space , please Run Admob and Facebook Ads, its our request. Revenue share is better option, But Inhouse ads will Spoil the App

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
@appyet new version 4.0.8 shows appyet ad. Please this isnt good idea if you want us to upgrade before we can show interstitial ad then kindly make it available in the pro and hide it the appyet ad.
Its not a great way to go.

In-house ad will be hidden in Pro
In-house ad will be also hidden when AppYet place Ad share with Admob or Facebook. App needs to have enough active user before AppYet could enable Ad share

Last edited:

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
have a question about new AppYet In-house Ads?

For all users see their App(s) showing in-house Ads, until yesterday your app(s) has been either ads free or 100% your ads allocation. It includes v3 and new v4 apps.

Options:
1. Upgrade to Pro, If you like to remove in-house Ads
2. if you have enough active user, AppYet will start Ad allocation share, then your app will see Admob ads instead of in-house Ads (We are currently going through each app, if your app have enough active users, you might no longer see the in-house ads in few days)
3. Upgrade to Pro, If you like to have Ads removed completely

Lakshay70

In-house ad will be also hidden when AppYet place Ad share with Admob or Facebook. App needs to have enough active user before AppYet could enable Ad share
but this is forcing us to upgrade to pro, actually this is not fare

diagogfc

I understand it 100% .
So with the pro version , are we going to have ad allocation share or its 100% our ads.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
I understand it 100% .
So with the pro version , are we going to have ad allocation share or its 100% our ads.

Pro with Ads enabled, still have allocation share.
Over time we will try to increase in-house third-party ads inventory, hopefully, end-user will see less of "AppYet" ads.

We aren't trying to push users to Pro, but without in-house ads, all users enjoy ads-free version of AppYet. This isn't fair to Pro users

Also, We will give new apps 100% ads allocation for a certain amount of time to help app builders build up their active users base. with enough active user, after AppYet activate Ads-share, end-user will not see in-house ads

Last edited:

diagogfc

Pro with Ads enabled, still have allocation share.
Over time we will try to increase in-house third-party ads inventory, hopefully, end-user will see less of "AppYet" ads.

We aren't trying to push users to Pro, but without in-house ads, all users enjoy ads-free version of AppYet. This isn't fair to Pro users
My app has over 200,000+ downloads,will AppYet start Ad allocation share, so that my app will see facebook or Admob ads instead of in-house Ads.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
My app has over 200,000+ downloads,will AppYet start Ad allocation share, so that my app will see facebook or Admob ads instead of in-house Ads.
what is your package name again, we will activate the ad share. thanks