LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

Alaa Ahmed

@apppyet

feed publisher name in Feed List and Article screen in some feeds display wrong as another feed name , when i update app from v3.1.46 apk To 4.0.16

Example
Feed 1 name : cnn
Feed 2 name : bbc
It display bbc for feed 1 in feed publisher name

When i try delete any of this feed and add it again, feed publisher name display fine

Default Layout : not display as i set in appyet site , that happen when i update app , it display layout from Previous version of the application

Home Tab : if i set it Home to display first then [latest] then unreads then liked when i update app Home be the last and [latest] be the first in home tab

All that happen when i update app , when i install app for first time not happened

Eduardo

Chromecast support for Webm files stopped working in the last version. It worked for a while before, but now we only get the audio of the video files while playing in Chromacast. Any chance you can have a look @appyet ??
Thanks

Vikram

Footer Ads In Article Is Not Working In This Version

Please Fix This Issue

Want To Show Banner Ads In The Footer Of Article Or Feed And Videos

Thank You

Sishir

Don't know if it was a appyet error but try changing the number of posts shows with the rss feed. IF you are using wordpress this can be updated from the Admindashboard . Settings-> Reading .
I am not using wordpress but I have tried everything else still no luck.

Alaa Ahmed

New Android App Bundle and target API level requirements in 2021

Requirements for new apps​

From August 2021, the Google Play Console will require all new apps to:

Requirements for updates to existing apps​

From November 2021, updates to existing apps will be required to target API level 30 or above and adjust for behavioral changes in Android 11. Existing apps that are not receiving updates are unaffected and can continue to be downloaded from the Play Store.

saadithya

Starting May 5th, you must let us know why your app requires broad storage access

We've detected that your app contains the requestLegacyExternalStorage flag in the manifest file of 1 or more of your app bundles or APKs.
Developers with apps on devices running Android 11+ must use Scoped Storage to give users better access control over their device storage. To release your app on Android 11 or newer after May 5th, you must either:
  • Update your app to use more privacy friendly best practices, such as the Storage Access Framework or Media Store API
  • Update your app to declare the All files access (MANAGE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE) permission in the manifest file, and complete the All files access permission declaration in Play Console from May 5th
  • Remove the All files access permission from your app entirely
For apps targeting Android 11, the requestLegacyExternalStorage flag will be ignored. You must use the All files access permission to retain broad access.
Apps requesting access to the All files access permission without a permitted use will be removed from Google Play, and you won't be able to publish updates.

@appyet This is a critical issue affecting all the apps built with appyet please release an update.

nfou3

@appyet please release an update.

Starting May 5th, you must let us know why your app requires broad storage access

We've detected that your app contains the requestLegacyExternalStorage flag in the manifest file of 1 or more of your app bundles or APKs.
Developers with apps on devices running Android 11+ must use Scoped Storage to give users better access control over their device storage. To release your app on Android 11 or newer after May 5th, you must either:
  • Update your app to use more privacy friendly best practices, such as the Storage Access Framework or Media Store API
  • Update your app to declare the All files access (MANAGE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE) permission in the manifest file, and complete the All files access permission declaration in Play Console from May 5th
  • Remove the All files access permission from your app entirely
For apps targeting Android 11, the requestLegacyExternalStorage flag will be ignored. You must use the All files access permission to retain broad access.
Apps requesting access to the All files access permission without a permitted use will be removed from Google Play, and you won't be able to publish updates.

Mr-Web

{will be removed from Google Play, and you won't be able to publish updates.}

this is very tension time, time has closed & @appyet admin no response any post.
one APP minimum 3 days for updating. its means my all APPS removed... :(

Mr-Web

Hi,
Thanks for contacting Google Play Developer Support.
This notification is primarily delivered to developers who are going to release their apps on Android 11 or newer with All files access (MANAGE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE) permission in the manifest file after May 5th. If you consider the upgrade to be unnecessary, please ignore the message and you do not need to take any action on it.
However, if you are planned to run your apps on Android 11 or newer with All files access permission, you must either:
  1. Update your app to use more privacy friendly best practices, such as the Storage Access Framework or MediaStore API.
  2. Update your app to declare the All files access (MANAGE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE) permission in the manifest file, and complete the All files access permission declaration in Play Console from May 5th.
  3. Remove the All files access permission from your app entirely.
More information can be found in this article, and it will soon be updated to reflect changes included in our March 2021 policy updates.
Thanks for your understanding and continued support.
Regards,
Beo
Google Play Developer Support
but google says inbox : All files access permission without a permitted use will be removed from Google Play, and you won't be able to publish updates.