LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

hello @appyet

Error limiting posts to rss feed.
Currently I have limited to every rss feed my 200 posts however it has exceeded the limit and does not stop. Hope you overcome this situation.
You can add submenus in the module
thanks.

Resolve "apostrophe s" HTML issue. It shows the HTML syntax instead of apostrophe ('s). It shows "'" in the Title of the feed article. @appyet.

Resolve Facebook Banner ads implementation too.

Thanks.

Jalalmaroufi

سلام
با عرض پوزش ، من یک سؤال دارم

من یک برنامه با سایت appyet ساختم ، آدرس وب خود را دادم ، وقتی محتوا را ارسال می کنم ، اعلان پیش نمی آید ، چگونه می توانم آن را تعمیر کنم؟

zoyouness

An older SDK is affecting your revenue: See which of your apps are using older versions of the Audience Network SDK. Update now to improve your fill rate and maximise revenue.
Please @appyet Update to SDK Fb 5.11

megahz

hi, anybody knows which is which?

I am trying to figure it out.

Attachments

• layout1.JPG
    layout1.JPG
    21.3 KB · Views: 23
  • layouts.png
    layouts.png
    47 KB · Views: 28

Lana9

I wanna sort all my articles according to the title and I don't want my users to be able to change that, so I can control what's on the top and what's on the bottom. please add this

noraabawi

Hi,
Is this update support google requirment:

This is a reminder that starting November 2, 2020, updates to apps and games on Google Play will be required to target Android 10 (API level 29) or higher. After this date, the Play Console will prevent you from submitting new app bundles and APKs with a targetSdkVersion less than 29. Please note that Wear OS apps are not subject to the API level 29 requirement. This will not impact your existing listing on the Play Store.

noraabawi

Hi,
Does the update support google requirment:

This is a reminder that starting November 2, 2020, updates to apps and games on Google Play will be required to target Android 10 (API level 29) or higher. After this date, the Play Console will prevent you from submitting new app bundles and APKs with a targetSdkVersion less than 29. Please note that Wear OS apps are not subject to the API level 29 requirement. This will not impact your existing listing on the Play Store

Feed Module synchronises only if there are new articles. If there is no new article but only few articles have been removed of the feed, Feed Module does not synchronize correctly and keeps displaying those articles. And then clicking on them gives a 404 page :-(