LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
4.0.14 has been released, please try it out and report back for any issues or suggestions

---------------------
4.0.14:
---------------------
- Android: Fix Explore Module->Refresh when Search is disabled, it crashes the app
- Android: Fix app crash when trying to download invalid link from an embed web browser
- Android: Media Player with multiple audio tracks support
- Android: Media Player with multiple audio tracks playback will default to the app locale setting
- Android: Improved Feed Thumbnail parsing
- Android: Fixed Auto Clean Up not working
- Android: Removed "Keep unread items" from Settings
- Android: New FCM Push Notification for Pro Subscription Only
- Android: Fixed Feed Module "Show Publisher:" unchecked is not working
- Android: Fixed - Hide "Visit Website" when no Web Link

- Website: Fixed "Show in Menu Drawer" in Module Detail missing in some conditions
- Website: Fixed HTML Editor (CKEditor) not working on Mobile Browsers
- Website: New option: Settings->Dark Mode Theme, when selected app will switch Theme base System Dark Mode automatically
- Website: New option to show the deleted app in my app list, in App Detail allow the user to undelete app

Alaa Ahmed

@appyet
1 - Dark Mode
-
It does not work while the application is open
It only works when the application is closed and activated dark mode then open the application

- The same thing is for deactivating the dark mode, it does not work when the application is open, the application must be closed and then deactivating the dark mode and then opening the application

- When dark mode is activated [switch_theme] does not appear, I hope this option is available even if the user wants to change the mode inside the application only

2 - Home Launcher Widget :
when click on article title on Widget not open article on app, just go to article list

3- Auto cleanup unread
when activated for four weeks on website
in app setting not select any thing, Although Auto cleanup read the same selected days in app like i have selected on site

Last edited:

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
@appyet I just noticed a pretty big problem. AppYet creators should be able to select which libraries are included in our apps. I don't want to include any Facebook library on my apps, for example, nor do I understand why there are the Ads library, FB Share and the Login library (I have the ads with AdMob and there is no login function in the app).

I ask, please, AppYet: Is necessary to have an option to select available libraries to improve the privacy of the users. Also, the European data protection law is being violated (these libraries are not included in the GDPR popup).

The goal of being able to disable libraries is to have them removed entirely when the APK file is built.

Thanks a lot.

View attachment 1789
Facebook Ads/Login/Share all come from Facebook Audience Network SDK (https://developers.facebook.com/docs/audience-network/guides/adding-sdk/android)

At this moment, it is not possible to removed library from build

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
@appyet
1 - Dark Mode
-
It does not work while the application is open
It only works when the application is closed and activated dark mode then open the application

- The same thing is for deactivating the dark mode, it does not work when the application is open, the application must be closed and then deactivating the dark mode and then opening the application

- When dark mode is activated [switch_theme] does not appear, I hope this option is available even if the user wants to change the mode inside the application only

2 - Home Launcher Widget :
when click on article title on Widget not open article on app, just go to article list

3- Auto cleanup unread
when activated for four weeks on website
in app setting not select any thing, Although Auto cleanup read the same selected days in app like i have selected on site
what is your app download link from build email? we will look into these issues and release a new version soon

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
AppYet v4.0.15 Released, with empty menu drawer fix. please try it and report back with issues

nfou3

ISSUES:
- THE SHARE OPTION IS NOT WORKING WHEN VISITING A FEED WEBSITE

MISSING FEATURES / SUGGESTIONS:
- ADD FEED TRANSLATION OPTION (LIKE OLD VERSION)
- ADD FEED FLOATING SHARE BUTTON (LIKE OLD VERSION)
- MEDIA MODULE LIST, LATEST FEEDS, PODCASTS AND AUDIO MODULES SHOULD NOT INTERFERE ( FOR EXAMPLE MEDIA MODULE LIST IS RADIO STATIONS WHICH SHOULD NOT APPEAR IN LATEST FEEDS OR PODCASTS)
- ADD BIGGER TEXT SIZE OPTION

Last edited: