LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
@appyet hellow legend
Suggestion:
I think add all to read, and delete all are not a really lovely additions I don't think they can help the users in any way. I mean why would you delete something before you even know what is it, also it could be way better if you separate the other buttons (sort by, switch layout...) with a line
Report:
  1. in the intro: that button which takes you to the next page is not working
  2. when you click on the article image -> the down button (to show all the other pictures) you will find out that the word "back" can't be translated
Requests:
  1. Let us choose the default sort by (I think sorting according to the title is better)
  2. Please let us choose to open links in default browser or an external app browser in other words let the user choose the app he wants to continue the activity with
View attachment 1603
Like to test your intro issue, please reply with download link to your apk from build email

Will it be possible to remove icon + author + category or tag that appear on each article listed (feeds) whatever the style choosen (tiles, magazine, etc).
It would reduce the density of text/image. Some are non essentials.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Will it be possible to remove icon + author + category or tag that appear on each article listed (feeds) whatever the style choosen (tiles, magazine, etc).
It would reduce the density of text/image. Some are non essentials.
please attached with screenshots with the highlighted areas which you want to change. we want to make sure understand what is your request

Marc

In the last days, a set of errors and improvements have been reported. @appyet, could the changelog of the next version be updated to see if there is something important that is not known? Thanks.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
In the last days, a set of errors and improvements have been reported. @appyet, could the changelog of the next version be updated to see if there is something important that is not known? Thanks.
We will post in a few days, adding more fixes to the list

Lana9

Please see the image attached
3 zones highlighted where you see icon +category + time... I wish to remove
@appyet I need to hide it too, at least the date because it affects the icon.
or please add all the updateinterval like (two days ago, one minute ago..) so we can change it to (.) or anything short to leave some space for the icon and the source name

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-08-05-53-21 (2).png
    Screenshot_2020-05-08-05-53-21 (2).png
    203.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 1589296849118.png
    1589296849118.png
    136.9 KB · Views: 20

Marc

Hello, @appyet! Two questions:
  1. I am creating a custom Google Cast Id and it asks me for the following: "Receiver Application URL". What should I put in this field?
  2. Secondly, since some forum posts were deleted, I'm not sure if I asked: Would it be possible to put a default photo on non-photo RSS articles, and would it be possible to translate the strings in the GDPR box?
Thank you very much! :)

Lakshay

@appyet my appyet app a movie downloading app or watch movies online. I upload movies on firebase cloud storage. Firebase provide 1 click file download. When I embedded firebase link in my post, and users click on it. Movies start playing online, it's good for me. But I also want users download movies without leaving my app (not on external browser for downloading). Times now i want to know how I embedded firebase link for movies downloading in in-app download manager. (I also want users playing movie online in my appyet app like before)
Note:- Posted 2nd time

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Hello, @appyet! Two questions:
  1. I am creating a custom Google Cast Id and it asks me for the following: "Receiver Application URL". What should I put in this field?
  2. Secondly, since some forum posts were deleted, I'm not sure if I asked: Would it be possible to put a default photo on non-photo RSS articles, and would it be possible to translate the strings in the GDPR box?
Thank you very much! :)
@appyet my appyet app a movie downloading app or watch movies online. I upload movies on firebase cloud storage. Firebase provide 1 click file download. When I embedded firebase link in my post, and users click on it. Movies start playing online, it's good for me. But I also want users download movies without leaving my app (not on external browser for downloading). Times now i want to know how I embedded firebase link for movies downloading in in-app download manager. (I also want users playing movie online in my appyet app like before)
Note:- Posted 2nd time
Video Play has a download button, or long-press on Article List, in context, you will see a download option, is it sufficient?

Lakshay

Video Play has a download button, or long-press on Article List, in context, you will see a download option, is it sufficient?
I can't understand what you say, can you provoke step-by-step procedure. I tried alternate way for download movies, which suite not well @appyet take a look at files, it's .mkv files and when downloading in external browser it's showing .mkv files and when downloading in my app it's saying "Download size requires Wi-Fi and app change the .mkv files to .bin and a download option didn't appear when movie playing online.

Attachments

• mkv.jpg
    mkv.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot-2020-05-13-16-29-17-572-com-mi-android-globallauncher.jpg
    Screenshot-2020-05-13-16-29-17-572-com-mi-android-globallauncher.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot-2020-05-13-16-37-19-733-com-android-providers-downloads-ui.jpg
    Screenshot-2020-05-13-16-37-19-733-com-android-providers-downloads-ui.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 17
  • not download option.jpg
    not download option.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

diagogfc

I can't understand what you say, can you provoke step-by-step procedure. I tried alternate way for download movies, which suite not well @appyet take a look at files, it's .mkv files and when downloading in external browser it's showing .mkv files and when downloading in my app it's saying "Download size requires Wi-Fi and app change the .mkv files to .bin and a download option didn't appear when movie playing online.

We all need Download option in our app. Both video and Audio. We need advance download manager for media particularly MP3 Downloads. All my apps with @appyet are music streaming and it should support Download option so user can download all music and keep them on their external storage. This was possible in the appyet version 3 but in version 4 , we dont have such feature. I have manage to implement manual download option but sometimes it gives errors like
*no internet connection* and *net::ERR_FAILED*
Appyet kindly look into this and help us with a solution.

@appyet
Hello, a few days ago I paid 100 for one of the applications so that I did not have an ad, activate the option to remove the ad and he told me that after 48 hours they stop coming out and more than 48 hours have passed and there are still ads

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
@appyet
Hello, a few days ago I paid 100 for one of the applications so that I did not have an ad, activate the option to remove the ad and he told me that after 48 hours they stop coming out and more than 48 hours have passed and there are still ads
What is your package name?

batahf

@appyet See the screen image ... These malfunctions that occur to my application users according to the Google Console statistic .. Should I worry about it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_٢٠٢٠٠٥١٣-١٧٣٢٤٧_Play Console.jpg
    Screenshot_٢٠٢٠٠٥١٣-١٧٣٢٤٧_Play Console.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 16

hesho

after remove firebase notifications my revenue decrease 50 % and notifications bar dont deliver to any person in app