LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

Current active template: 4.0.13 is stable, it might take a few more weeks for the upcoming version to be released. For people want to know what is coming and like to suggest more features or fixes, following are upcoming release changelog
---------------------
Upcoming release changelog, more to be added.
- Android: Fix Explore Module->Refresh when Search is disabled, it crashes app
- Android: Media Player with multiple audio tracks support
- Android: Media Player with multiple audio tracks playback will default to app locale setting
- Android: Improved Feed Thumbnail parsing
- Android: Fixed Auto Clean Up not working
- Android: Removed "Keep unread items" from Settings
- Android: New FCM Push Notification for Pro Subscription Only

- Website: New customization Settings->Supported Languages. (Already Released)
- Website: Fixed "Show in Menu Drawer" in Module Detail missing in some conditions (Already Released)

Following features are required in the upcoming release:
- Alternatives of ADMOB/Facebook Ads are required as Google & Facebook block our accounts without prior alert.
- Feed links can be changed dynamically without releasing new updates.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Following features are required in the upcoming release:
- Alternatives of ADMOB/Facebook Ads are required as Google & Facebook block our accounts without prior alert.
- Feed links can be changed dynamically without releasing new updates.
what list of Alternatives could you recommend?

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
[QUOTE = "appyet, bài đăng: 13169, thành viên: 1"]
vui lòng đính kèm một liên kết tải xuống apk của bạn từ Build email
[/TRÍCH DẪN]

Thanks for the link. First, your What's new window, content is not fit to the width of the screen. try open What's New in Submit tab, open source and add following script between <head> and </head>

<meta content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, user-scalable=no" name="viewport" />

batahf

noted your request, will look into it
Thank you ... I hope you find a
solution because of this thing it crashes and closes the application. Trying to exit from the last section you visited was opened and moving to the home page occurs a problem and the application closes

My english is bad excuse me

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Thank you ... I hope you find a
solution because of this thing it crashes and closes the application. Trying to exit from the last section you visited was opened and moving to the home page occurs a problem and the application closes

My english is bad excuse me
We do understand what you trying to say. will try to fix it in the near future. any detail about your app crash, anything we could fix?

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
That's right because I'm building a feature for users to Find my way to the nearest church, please help me thank you
Check out: we just write up a FAQ about how to embed a Google to your web module:

what list of Alternatives could you recommend?
Dear @appyet, I recommend (after doing research on the Internet):
- Amazon Native Ads (Need facility to integrate it in-between Feeds & content like banner ads)
- StartApp
- InMobi
- Unity Ads
- Chartboost
- AdColony
- MoPub

Also please make feed module dynamic so that we can change any feed link directly without submitting the new update to the google play developer console frequently.

Please consider in next release @appyet. Thank you.

Why these needed? My App has nearly 100K installs (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.world.news.alap) without any monetization available for me as Admob & Facebook accounts are blocked without any prior alert.

alaacoool

I got an error with the web module when I tried to integrate the app deep link when the user opened the link that didn't open directly in the play store instead it opened in the user's default browser, I chose the type Open links in the application and the user browser is also not, this hole only appears in versions androi 9 and above. Looking forward to help
Thanks.
@appyet

Same problem for me!
In appyet v3 template, the app link opens directly in the play store when I choose "open link in system default browser or app".
please fix this problem in v4 @appyet

Thanks

Lakshay

Pro only get 100% Ad allocation when AppYet is not Ad Allocation Share with your app. If AppYet started Ad Allocation Share with your app. you still only get 70%. Lite always get 70%

@appyet i agree with you with AppYet Ad Allocation and what about the rest of feature:-
  • One signal cloud messaging
  • Share app with custom title and link where users can download our app
  • Other integration of firebase like in-app message.

Sent from my POCO F1 using AppYet V4 Demo

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
@appyet i agree with you with AppYet Ad Allocation and what about the rest of feature:-
  • One signal cloud messaging
  • Share app with custom title and link where users can download our app
  • Other integration of firebase like in-app message.

Thanks for suggestions.
Any reason One signal is better than FCM? We are supporting FCM in up coming release, any additional libraries support increase in apk size. There has to be very good reason.

Lakshay

Thanks for suggestions.
Any reason One signal is better than FCM? We are supporting FCM in up coming release, any additional libraries support increase in apk size. There has to be very good reason.
  1. OneSignal provides a single API and management interface for APNS (iOS notifications) and FCM (Android notifications).
  2. OneSignal tracks notification click-rate for individual messages and campaigns.
  3. OneSignal making it easy to customize notification categories, sounds, LED color, and Lockscreen visibility.
  4. OneSignal stays up to date with any changes made to the operating system or notification APIs so you get access to the latest platform features without any additional engineering work.
See more difference here:- https://onesignal.com/blog/firebase-vs-onesignal/

Last edited:

Lana9

@appyet hellow legend
Suggestion:
I think add all to read, and delete all are not a really lovely additions I don't think they can help the users in any way. I mean why would you delete something before you even know what is it, also it could be way better if you separate the other buttons (sort by, switch layout...) with a line
Report:
  1. in the intro: that button which takes you to the next page is not working
  2. when you click on the article image -> the down button (to show all the other pictures) you will find out that the word "back" can't be translated
Requests:
  1. Let us choose the default sort by (I think sorting according to the title is better)
  2. Please let us choose to open links in default browser or an external app browser in other words let the user choose the app he wants to continue the activity with
1589183716501.png

Last edited:
hello
@appyet

I need to fix a few lines of code:
should add a name tag in the drawer menu, the default is that it is off, can be named 'menu'
-For the forum module when opening the operation in the options menu there are 2 items to refresh the page I think omit one.
-For the interface changing module I think you should put it in the settings section if you should allow custom module developers can configure it to appear inside the drawer menu or options menu.
I hope it will be updated in the next version.
thanks.