LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

How to create a multi-level category? Hi all, I want to create a category in which there are a lot of lower related level categories, e.g. news -> national news, international news, sport, ecônmics, etc. if you know how to do that, please guide me! thanks for all.
@appyet

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
me too
APK File Not Found
The APK File has expired, please go to Submit tab to rebuild your application to receive a new download link.

I'm sure they'll fix it as soon as they could
fixed, please rebuild your app again

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
How to create a multi-level category? Hi all, I want to create a category in which there are a lot of lower related level categories, e.g. news -> national news, international news, sport, ecônmics, etc. if you know how to do that, please guide me! thanks for all.
@appyet
not support at this moment, but we will consider in the future release

Hello @appyet
How to play YouTube feed videos in current application when opening any YouTube video feed, an external YouTube application must be opened. 2. I think it is advisable to add a cache clearing feature Because when there is a change to the post, the old posts remain in the cache so the capacity will be greatly increased. 3. I have emailed you about the language version I translated. Please update me. 4. I think the map feature should be added Thanks

batahf

Current active template: 4.0.13 is stable, it might take a few more weeks for the upcoming version to be released. For people want to know what is coming and like to suggest more features or fixes, following are upcoming release changelog
---------------------
Upcoming release changelog, more to be added.
- Android: Fix Explore Module->Refresh when Search is disabled, it crashes app
- Android: Media Player with multiple audio tracks support
- Android: Media Player with multiple audio tracks playback will default to app locale setting
- Android: Improved Feed Thumbnail parsing
- Android: Fixed Auto Clean Up not working
- Android: Removed "Keep unread items" from Settings
- Android: New FCM Push Notification for Pro Subscription Only

- Website: New customization Settings->Supported Languages. (Already Released)
- Website: Fixed "Show in Menu Drawer" in Module Detail missing in some conditions (Already Released)

Although the home page is selected as the default startup when the application starts, it still opens the last page or section you visited .. Please solve the problem with the next version

batahf

Current active template: 4.0.13 is stable, it might take a few more weeks for the upcoming version to be released. For people want to know what is coming and like to suggest more features or fixes, following are upcoming release changelog
---------------------
- Android: Media Player with multiple audio tracks playback will default to app locale setting

- Website: Fixed "Show in Menu Drawer" in Module Detail missing in some conditions (Already Released)

I am still experiencing the problem that the podcast content does not work despite placing the correct Feed link...I see a message that there is no internet or no content

Screenshot_20200510-020937_Sirstevemedia.jpg

The source link for the mp3 that is at the bottom, that's what I mean. When I add the source link on my website, it turns to audio player, but in the app, is it possible for you to hide it?

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
This source link is part of feed description. App dont change description, display as it is.
Nothing we could do.
If you are feed owner, you can remove download link from description

I got an error with the web module when I tried to integrate the app deep link when the user opened the link that didn't open directly in the play store instead it opened in the user's default browser, I chose the type Open links in the application and the user browser is also not, this hole only appears in versions androi 9 and above. Looking forward to help
Thanks.
@appyet

Lakshay

---------------------

@appyet please add one signal cloud messaging service also (where users can choose one FCM Push Notification and other one is one signal cloud messaging) and add other firebase integration like in app messaging service, please add share button of app where we can add a custom Title of app and link of where users can download our app in upcoming build. Then i want upgrade to pro (because 99$ is not enough for FCM Push Notification and 100% ad allocation split)

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Although the home page is selected as the default startup when the application starts, it still opens the last page or section you visited .. Please solve the problem with the next version
noted your request, will look into it

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
@appyet please add one signal cloud messaging service also (where users can choose one FCM Push Notification and other one is one signal cloud messaging) and add other firebase integration like in app messaging service, please add share button of app where we can add a custom Title of app and link of where users can download our app in upcoming build. Then i want upgrade to pro (because 99$ is not enough for FCM Push Notification and 100% ad allocation split)
Pro only get 100% Ad allocation when AppYet is not Ad Allocation Share with your app. If AppYet started Ad Allocation Share with your app. you still only get 70%. Lite always get 70%

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
I got an error with the web module when I tried to integrate the app deep link when the user opened the link that didn't open directly in the play store instead it opened in the user's default browser, I chose the type Open links in the application and the user browser is also not, this hole only appears in versions androi 9 and above. Looking forward to help
Thanks.
@appyet
please attached a download link to your apk from Build email