LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

Marc

@appyet Another feature that has been completely forgotten in V4 is the app widget for the phone's home screen. The design is a bit old and the screen to select the feed when putting the widget is very ugly. Margins could be added on the sides, a bar at the top and the icons of each module on the left. As if it were the side menu of the app.

I think the option to disable APK widgets should also be added. In some apps I don't have an RSS feed and it's totally useless.

400019600033_87300.jpg

Hello
@appyet Today I rebuilt the app and sent the updated version to Google Play and was rejected for not following the In-App Purchase policy I don't know why I hope you help

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Hello
@appyet Today I rebuilt the app and sent the updated version to Google Play and was rejected for not following the In-App Purchase policy I don't know why I hope you help
AppYet doesn't support In-App purchases. in your app setup in Google Play Console, did you turned on any in-app purchase settings? If so, please turn it off

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Hello @appyet team My banner advertisements are not appearing on the RSS Feed homepage, only when a user enters an article. I could solve this please, because most of the time the users are in this area, greatly reducing my earnings.

Another thing is the native ad that appears in this area, I did not find where to put my code to receive these ads.

View attachment 1578
This is Banner Ad, not native. Next release, we will give app builder configuration options to show banner at the bottom screen (like v3)

Last edited:

anilkumar

when i hide/show any module or why it does not change in app , it only works after build a new app every time and also same with when adding new media in media list if it is already added, how to solve this?

Hi,
@appyet
1. How do I send push notifications to my app?
2. I am currently experiencing the following error:
I have configured each rss feed with a count of 200 posts, but when I reached the 200 post level it still did not delete the old posts but continued to collect up to 400, 500 posts, I have tried editing many times but it still fails. hope the helping.
thanks.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Current active template: 4.0.13 is stable, it might take a few more weeks for the upcoming version to be released. For people want to know what is coming and like to suggest more features or fixes, following are upcoming release changelog
---------------------
Upcoming release changelog, more to be added.
- Android: Fix Explore Module->Refresh when Search is disabled, it crashes app
- Android: Media Player with multiple audio tracks support
- Android: Media Player with multiple audio tracks playback will default to app locale setting
- Android: Improved Feed Thumbnail parsing
- Android: Fixed Auto Clean Up not working
- Android: Removed "Keep unread items" from Settings
- Android: New FCM Push Notification for Pro Subscription Only

- Website: New customization Settings->Supported Languages. (Already Released)
- Website: Fixed "Show in Menu Drawer" in Module Detail missing in some conditions (Already Released)

diagogfc

Current active template: 4.0.13 is stable, it might take a few more weeks for the upcoming version to be released. For people want to know what is coming and like to suggest more features or fixes, following are upcoming release changelog
---------------------
Upcoming release changelog, more to be added.
- Android: Fix Explore Module->Refresh when Search is disabled, it crashes app
- Android: Media Player with multiple audio tracks support
- Android: Media Player with multiple audio tracks playback will default to app locale setting
- Android: Improved Feed Thumbnail parsing
- Android: Fixed Auto Clean Up not working
- Android: Removed "Keep unread items" from Settings
- Android: New FCM Push Notification for Pro Subscription Only

- Website: New customization Settings->Supported Languages. (Already Released)
- Website: Fixed "Show in Menu Drawer" in Module Detail missing in some conditions (Already Released)
Include the following
  • MP3 download for podcast(download podcast as mp3 and store it on phone directory)
  • Playlist functionality
  • Post Slider
  • Facebook native ad

BENSONTZ

Add the following
  1. -Facebook ads bottom banner in rss feed homepage as it was in V3
  2. -Card List layout as it was in V3

I tried to edit my app, And when I submit to build, I cant find any download link even when I kept refreshing. I also checked my mail, I got the notification to download my app, when I clicked the link in the mail, I got link already expired. Pls What's happening?

Screenshot_20200509-142705_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200509-142650_Gmail.jpgScreenshot_20200509-142721_Chrome.jpg

Lana9

I tried to edit my app, And when I submit to build, I cant find any download link even when I kept refreshing. I also checked my mail, I got the notification to download my app, when I clicked the link in the mail, I got link already expired. Pls What's happening?

View attachment 1581View attachment 1582View attachment 1583
me too
APK File Not Found
The APK File has expired, please go to Submit tab to rebuild your application to receive a new download link.

I'm sure they'll fix it as soon as they could