LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

Lana9

@appyet the effect around the heart when u favorite a video doesn't disappear
also we can't log in with social media to the new forum (I tried using my phone)

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-03 at 06.39.53.jpeg

JensO

We are redesigning AppYet landing page, please reply with some testimonial for our platform, your testimonial might be part of our upcoming AppYet landing page.

Format:
"testmonial"
- "your name"

I searched for a free App Bulider, because I tested much builders but no one was easy, good and free. Found builders they are outdated, they had no support or want a monthly handle fee. With Appyet Im found a free, easy, professional and good supported app builder for Android!
- Jens Gorontzi

Last edited:

mohzartest

@appyet hello and tnx for the great job. We strongly need a social place in our apps. sth like the forum, where app users can discuss the related topic and sign up and in through the app. is this possible??

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
@appyet hello and tnx for the great job. We strongly need a social place in our apps. sth like the forum, where app users can discuss the related topic and sign up and in through the app. is this possible??
AppYet support All forum with TapaTalk Add-Ons, check out demo app, which has AppYet Support Forum Module

mohzartest

AppYet support All forum with TapaTalk Add-Ons, check out demo app, which has AppYet Support Forum Module
I meant sth else than tapatalk. made on firebase platform and with better UI and more ideas. sth app based not needing a website or tapatalk

diagogfc

@appyet when are you fixing the Facebook ads issues.
There's been display format not matching the implemented ad unit

Attachments

• IMG_20200503_134601.jpg
    IMG_20200503_134601.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 7
@appyet when are you fixing the Facebook ads issues.
There's been display format not matching the implemented ad unit

Use Card List layout only. Because @appyet Ad placement only matches ads in Card List Layout. I warn you that Facebook doesn't allow inline Ads so don't go with that. Otherwise account will be blocked like me.

Marc

Hello @appyet! Is it possible that when a module is not used, it can be deactivated from the APK? In my case, for example, I do not use the Facebook advertising platform or the Twitter module. Why do I still have both libraries in the APK? It is a proposal that could be well to save space.

Above all I would like to deactivate all Facebook modules because I am not interested in using their systems.

Thank you.

400008800886_134123.jpg

Last edited:

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Hello @appyet! Is it possible that when a module is not used, it can be deactivated from the APK? In my case, for example, I do not use the Facebook advertising platform or the Twitter module. Why do I still have both libraries in the APK? It is a proposal that could be well to save space.

Above all I would like to deactivate all Facebook modules because I am not interested in using their systems.

Thank you.

View attachment 1572
Not at this moment

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Hello @appyet
I have two questions looking forward to your support 1. My admob ad is not showing 2. I am using the pro version, can I use 100% advertising revenue? This is the Download my app link
Application note has been published
Thank you.
Your app seem fine, please give admob some tine to fill the ads, have you tried admob test ad unit id? If test ads working, there would be no issue with admob implementation.
Pro get remaining 30% , only when appyet not ad allocation with your app. In your case, you get 100 at this moment