LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

Ivan boytz

If possible please @appyet show sticky banners Ads in Feed Module where multiple articles listed. (Ads in the Feed article view) or allowsticky banners ads for facebook audience network only if it led to violations in admob.

Last edited:

migoel585

Bug.

java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'void g.b.h.a.h(android.view.ViewGroup)' on a null object reference
at com.appyet.fragment.WebBrowserFragment2$b.onPageFinished(WebBrowserFragment2.java:22)
at O7.b(PG:2)
at Do.handleMessage(PG:65)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:107)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:224)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:7520)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(RuntimeInit.java:539)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:950)

hi all, We have a critical issue require a new version, it coming in few hours, if you have any issue or suggestion, please post it asap.

next release, we will remove Banner from Web Module. only IAds work on Web Module. with Banner it could easily cause Admob policy violation when a user starts click on the link to other websites. We were trying to detect such clicks, which caused the crash. Plus it is not possible to detect until new page is fully loaded, in between, we already see website's banner and Web Module showing at the same time, which violate Admob Policy.

Pls@ @appyet

In the next release, Give us the option to show/hide modules in the Home launcher just same way you gave option to show/hide modules in the left menu navigation... plsssssssss

Pls@@appyet

Give us option to show/hide modules in the Home launcher same way you gave option to show/hide modules in the menu navigation... plsssssssss

I want to hide some modules e.g feeds in the Home launcher and make it appear only in the home tab. Something like that pls

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
4.0.12 released with critical bug fixes

4.0.12:
- Android: Removed Banner Ads from Web Module (cause Policy violation and crash)
- Android: Fixed Start Intro not display when background color not set
- Android: Updated support libraries

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Pls@@appyet

Give us option to show/hide modules in the Home launcher same way you gave option to show/hide modules in the menu navigation... plsssssssss

I want to hide some modules e.g feeds in the Home launcher and make it appear only in the home tab. Something like that pls

You can use State to make a module hidden

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Bug.

java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'void g.b.h.a.h(android.view.ViewGroup)' on a null object reference
at com.appyet.fragment.WebBrowserFragment2$b.onPageFinished(WebBrowserFragment2.java:22)
at O7.b(PG:2)
at Do.handleMessage(PG:65)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:107)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:224)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:7520)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(RuntimeInit.java:539)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:950)
please test 4.0.12, and report back

You can use State to make a module hidden

I already tried that. I used the *added and hidden* , When I launch the app, I cant find the module anywhere.

Pls understand my point @appyet, I've been saying this for a long time but you are not attending to it. This is different from the state

You gave us an option to show/hide module in the left navigation menu, I'm only requesting that you should also give us the option to show/hide module in the home launcher. Pls understand.

JensO

4.0.12 released with critical bug fixes

4.0.12:
- Android: Removed Banner Ads from Web Module (cause Policy violation and crash)
- Android: Fixed Start Intro not display when background color not set
- Android: Updated support libraries

Start Intro not display when background color not set - doesn't working when webmodule is at menu place 0 (startup)

After start, close, delete cache and data, start again it's showed....
http://www.appyet.com/Handler/ApkFile.ashx?guid=15045721-82a7-4014-ba3a-b67ac94fab67

No intro in menu Page ..

Last edited:

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member