LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

Toufik

hello @appyet
These are two problems
1-The first is that the font size of the web module does not changed, although I changed it several times in web site.
2- The second problem relates to the lack of a feature (Show in Menu Drawer) in one of my applications.
com.dz.pocketlaws.app.immobilier
locke to the pictures

Attachments

• IMG_20200419_204339.jpg
    IMG_20200419_204339.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20200419_204424.jpg
    IMG_20200419_204424.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_2020-04-19-20-48-24-520_com.dzlaw.pro.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-04-19-20-48-24-520_com.dzlaw.pro.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 13

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
We have a critical (crash) bug fix is coming in a few hours. If you have other critical issues like us to fix, please report asap

how terrible my application are christian and now it shows ads that are counterproductive this affects my application a lot apart from not earning anything nor is it my intention so that now it shows ads that I cannot eliminate because I don't have the money this is unfair

Toufik

hello @appyet

2- The second problem relates to the lack of a feature (Show in Menu Drawer) in one of my applications.
com.dz.pocketlaws.app.immobilier
locke to the pictures
thanks. I find the solutuion... just enable and desable Home page and all will be Ok
thank you.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
4.0.11 Released with critical bug fixes, please test and report back any issues

Change Logs:
---------------------
4.0.11:
---------------------
- Android: Fixed CRITICAL (CRASH) bug when user open Feed article in some condition
- Android: Fixed crash in some device when user try to change sort order
- Android: Fixed blank Menu Drawer in some condition
- Android: Fixed any change to subscription during Start Intro not reflected in Menu Drawer
- Android: Web Module Banner Ads will not show when it is link, or web content contain <iframe, <embed <object tags
- Website: Fixed Build Failed when user enter special charactors in Resource or App Names

Dzikry1938

Hi @appyet i hope you add a fitur in website to edit option menu in apk, as delete or add option.

Sorry i have a litle english, i hope you understand

Screenshot_20200420-114216.png

Screenshot_20200420-114238.png

megahz

hi, i noticed something. if you are on a menu option on the menu launcher, when closing the up and reopening it opens to the same module.

If you are on a specific home tab, closing the app and reopening does not put you in that tab. I think it should what do you think?

Nash

Can this love symbol be removed ,will help a lot rest all are super fine.
b1ef7c5670285ebf58d3546f7111dfd1.jpg

Sent from my Redmi 7A using Tapatalk

Marc

Hello @appyet! I remember when you announced version 4.0 you said it included a new PDF reader. Now when I access a PDF through a web module it downloads the document directly. What I would like is that it could be seen directly from the app with an option to download or share. It's possible? Thank you!