LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

Following are upcoming 4.0.9 change log, if you have anything like us to fix or improve, please reply, we like to release in next day or two.

Upcoming Release Change Log
---------------------
- Android: Explore Module improved feed search
- Android: Fixed: When Explore Channel(disable), Tab(enable), the user still can unsubscribe channel
- Android: Add Sync Now Menu Item to prevent Search Bar flicker
- Android: Fixed blank screen on first app launch in some conditions
- Android: New Intro Pages with Explore on the first start
- Android: New Local.Audio Module and Improved layout for Local.Image/Local.Audio
- Android: Fixed: Web Module Search always find next, not able to find previous
- Android: Fixed: Customize Notificaton Icon is not working
- Website: Fixed Display Language set in Settings is not show in-app
- Website: Settings->Search Style (Search Bar, Search Menu, Search Disabled)
- Website: Fixed Create using the existing app as template, Media Module is not copied
- Other fixes and improvements

1. Pls try not make all categories etc to appear in home* in the home launcher

Pls try adding an option to choose which category to appear in home or the home tab. E.g I want my categories to appear in the Home tab and should not appear in the home* I want only the feed queries to appear in home.

2. Pls allow Ads in content
3. There was a feature in the 4.0 that allows user to be able to watch next video after watching a video in the media... that feature is really cool but I no longer see it.

4. Also, In podcast, it should be only a digital audio file. Videos should not be included in the queries. It already has [video] so I think it's enough.

[video] and [audio] gives [podcast] in the app, in which I think it's just extra baggage. Just remove videos from the podcast queries and let the videos stand alone. It would make sense.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
4. Also, In podcast, it should be only a digital audio file. Videos should not be included in the queries. It already has [video] so I think it's enough.

[video] and [audio] gives [podcast] in the app, in which I think it's just extra baggage. Just remove videos from the podcast queries and let the videos stand alone. It would make sense.

Podcast query includes both Audio and Video. feel free to disable the module if you find it is enough

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
1. Pls try not make all categories etc to appear in home* in the home launcher

Pls try adding an option to choose which category to appear in home or the home tab. E.g I want my categories to appear in the Home tab and should not appear in the home* I want only the feed queries to appear in home.

2. Pls allow Ads in content
3. There was a feature in the 4.0 that allows user to be able to watch next video after watching a video in the media... that feature is really cool but I no longer see it.

play next will be added in a future release, but not up coming

diagogfc

@appyet
  • Include Mp3 download support
  • Open podcast feed links in app browser
  • Include share button to share app
The upcoming release should be able to support mp3 download. without it i wont be able to publish the new update to playstore since appyet version 3 support mp3 download. I would have to maintain it.

Lakshay70

Following are upcoming 4.0.9 change log, if you have anything like us to fix or improve, please reply, we like to release in next day or two.

---------------------
- Android: Fixed: When Explore Channel(disable), Tab(enable), the user still can unsubscribe channel
- Android: New Local.Audio Module and Improved layout for Local.Image/Local.Audio
- Website: Fixed Create using the existing app as template, Media Module is not copied
  1. please remove source link of video when play a video online, source link of video is also appeared bottom of the video player.
  2. Firebase cloud messaging not working in 4.0 templates.

AppYet 4.0 Released, This is a major release, many improvements. Go to https://www.appyet.com to upgrade your existing or create new apps.

We will be looking for translators, if you could help, please email us: appyet at gmail.com

Hello @appyet ,

The design of notification that app sends when new articles arrive is not matching with the App design and UI. Please make notification looks like app design and article design means card form. The current design of notification is so much dense and not suitable.

And please consider "Remove Ads" In-app feature in the next updates.

Toufik

1- With regard to the search feature on the web content, when the search results are shown, the buttons only scroll down and do not scroll to the top of the text, meaning they do the same thing.
Fixed

2- Thank you for your improvement in the web module, but we ask you to add the possibility of updating automatically without the need to update the application, while leaving the possibility of adding letters unlimited, and the same applies to HTML in the media module.
Will consider

3- Trying to add ads in the web content, and they can be added after the text title or after the first paragraph
Next release, we will support Iad, but not Banner, banner with web module is easy to violate Admob policy

4- Trying to include a chat system, as well as a user registration system, with the ability to add or delete properties for each user, for example some users can be deprived of the search feature while making it paid, for example,
No plan at this moment

5- When the application is installed it opens to the automatic language of the phone, and does not open to the language that we program when preparing the application.
In setting tab, you can change your language, on first install, app will set language to your choice

6- Leave the field for us to be able to add an ads or rent an ads space on the application
No plan at this moment

7- When a true copy of the application is reproduced, the media models are not reproduced.
Will fix this issue

8- I have a special problem in one of the applications, which is displayed differently from the rest of the applications, and the home page feature cannot be activated as well as the modules is displayed on top of each other and not side by side, and if you want I will send you an illustration with the application link.
please provide more details: app download URL, also screenshot

One of my applications, is displayed differently from the rest of the applications, the modules is displayed on top of each other and not side by side, I send you an illustration with the application link.

http://www.appyet.com/Handler/ApkFile.ashx?guid=8a161b75-4ac0-4333-8a46-8abf68b68ed6

Attachments

• yyyyy.png
    yyyyy.png
    50.4 KB · Views: 14

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Dear @appyet ,

There are No Ads in the feed content where the users spend most of their time in reading while using the app. Every user opens an article from the list of articles for further reading and if he is interested then he will go to the website. So, There must be Ads while the user reads the short description of the article inside the app before he goes to the original website. Please add it.

migoel585

is there way we can create the starter module varies times? it is to make media categories. and that each home page is the categories that you want to show. I hope I have explained myself. I'm waiting for your answer please. @appyet

---------------------

Dear @appyet , Thanks for the new version.

Changes required are:

- Design & layout of the notifications that app sends should be in the Card layout to match with the App design & layout.

- Facebook/Google Ads must be shown while reading the short description of each article before going to the original website as Users spend their most of the time in reading the content (short description of each feed article before "Visit Website" button) inside the app.

- Support of "Remove Ads" In-App purchase feature: If users want to remove ads then they will pay through In-App purchase.

@appyet

Please add new features for the PRO subscription, such as: sending push notifications with a certain number, adding a chat unit based on firebase, or adding in-app purchases such as a monthly subscription to remove ads, or selling something in a store unit, for example, or building iOS applications