LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

JensO

I mean the function "back_twice_exit".

It will be great if this function is changable in settings.

Example: instead "double tap to exit" will be an "back button" (by app busing in App-Bowser) better.

You know what I mean? :)

MDSoft

Dear @appyet

I've been waiting for a new version (with bux fixed) for a few days. Can you please say if it could come out today or tomorrow?
I need to update my app on PlayStore.

Thanks for understanding!

buffy

@appyet
It looks app is working Ok for me (GDPR). I have only problem with 1st loading of app and default language setting. I have Display Language set to Polish, but when app start I see <Auto> and app is in English. If I change language in app, it works OK. Is it possible to start app with language which I set in web option for this app? I also tried delete cache and app data, uninstall and install app again.

Thanks a lot.

@appyet I rebuilded app with 4.0.8, but this issue is still not fixed. First install changed app language settings back to <auto>. If I change it to some language in app, it works ok...

megahz

V4.0.8 has been released with bugs fixes and improvements.
- Android: Critical - Fixed SSL Error Handler Vulnerability
- Android: Fixed Facebook IAd not showing
- Android: Web Module improvements
- Android: Home Module Launcher icon is not displayed in some condition
- Website: Fixed Web Module unable to enter complete html or javascript
- Website: Fixed Display Language set in Settings is not show in-app
Other improvements and fixes not listed
hi, can u pin your latest changelog posts to the main post so we can quickly find it?

thanks

zoyouness

@appyet We hope that we have the right to change the location of the header from left to right.

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    8.7 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_1586952042.png
    Screenshot_1586952042.png
    272 KB · Views: 23

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
@appyet We hope that we have the right to change the location of the header from left to right.
this should already support, please provide your download link for your apk, you get from build email, we like to test it. can you go to setting, to see what is set in Display Language, also, let me know what is your system language setting.

did you try to uninstall then reinstall?

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
@appyet I rebuilded app with 4.0.8, but this issue is still not fixed. First install changed app language settings back to <auto>. If I change it to some language in app, it works ok...
This setting only for new install, can you try to uninstall your app, then reinstall

buffy

this should already support, please provide your download link for your apk, you get from build email, we like to test it. can you go to setting, to see what is set in Display Language, also, let me know what is your system language setting.

did you try to uninstall then reinstall?

yes, I rebuild app, clear cache, uninstall, install new version. twice! My system language is default (english). Language is set to Polish in app settings on website. I know you wrote this issue was fixed, but it's not working for me.

buffy

This setting only for new install, can you try to uninstall your app, then reinstall

yes, I understand. And I already did it. I rebuild app 3x and I tried clear cache, uninstall and install new version more times. What should I try better?

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Report from Exodus about "trackers" in my app found code signature for 11 trackers, even those I do not use (facebook ads, flurry, ...).
Is there anyway they are not included in the package when not used ? would save size and reputation.

11 trackers

We have found code signature of the following trackers in the application:

Facebook Ads

Flurry

Google Ads

Google Analytics

Google DoubleClick

Google Firebase Analytics

Google Tag Manager

Inmobi

Mapbox

Millennial Media

Twitter MoPub

These is false report, AppYet only use official Facebook sdk/Admob sdk/Flurry sdk/Twitter Sdk
AppYet DO NOT USE or REFERENCE: MoPub, Inmobi, Mapbox, Millennial Media

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
yes, I understand. And I already did it. I rebuild app 3x and I tried clear cache, uninstall and install new version more times. What should I try better?
Wait for next release and test again

please can you allow the tabs to be in the order I choose, this is difficult to achieve.

also when installing the application on one device it opens in the home tab and on another device it opens in the recent label

In addition, the recent section shows publications of more than 4 days, can it be 24 hours?

they can also fix the youtube video option to be able to add a playlist because it is not accepting the play id

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200415-093516_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200415-093516_Chrome.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG-20200415-WA0025.jpg
    IMG-20200415-WA0025.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG-20200415-WA0025.jpg
    IMG-20200415-WA0025.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20200415-093609_Mujer Vaso Frgil pero Firme.jpg
    Screenshot_20200415-093609_Mujer Vaso Frgil pero Firme.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20200415-093516_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200415-093516_Chrome.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20200415-094029_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200415-094029_Chrome.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 13

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Following are upcoming 4.0.9 change log, if you have anything like us to fix or improve, please reply, we like to release in next day or two.

Upcoming Release Change Log
---------------------
- Android: Explore Module improved feed search
- Android: Fixed: When Explore Channel(disable), Tab(enable), the user still can unsubscribe channel
- Android: Add Sync Now Menu Item to prevent Search Bar flicker
- Android: Fixed blank screen on first app launch in some conditions
- Android: New Intro Pages with Explore on the first start
- Android: New Local.Audio Module and Improved layout for Local.Image/Local.Audio
- Android: Fixed: Web Module Search always find next, not able to find previous
- Android: Fixed: Customize Notificaton Icon is not working
- Website: Fixed Display Language set in Settings is not show in-app
- Website: Settings->Search Style (Search Bar, Search Menu, Search Disabled)
- Website: Fixed Create using the existing app as template, Media Module is not copied
- Other fixes and improvements